Thread: Starting my tailmaking business!

Senior Member Euro Pod

Starting my tailmaking business!

I got the permission from my parents to start selling tails, and even got the blessing of my boyfriend! Yay! So I want to document the process here for people who are interested. First step is finding a dutch mermaid to test my tail and allow me to experiment and work out the process. I'll only charge her/him the price for the materials so it's a win-win. After that I'll probably ship trough Europe. Dunno how shipping to outside Europe is but I doubt it's worth it. I'll be making neoprene/silicone caulking hybrid tails. All entirely custom, the sky is the limit. I'm very hyped myself ^-^

Senior Member Euro Pod Astridia's Avatar
    Ooh good luck! Keep us updated on how it goes!

Senior Member Euro Pod
    Quote Originally Posted by Astridia View Post
    Ooh good luck! Keep us updated on how it goes!
    Thank you! I will ^-^

You can start your business as a Privat label on Amazon. It will help yo to boost your sales. When choosing a product to sell, make a decision based on data. Don’t choose a product because you like it or are passionate about it. You can start gathering amazon my orders pending based on your data but make sure you validate those products based on how similar products are selling on Amazon. After you find the perfect product to sell on Amazon, you need to find a supplier to manufacture the product. The best way to do this is to search on Alibaba or use Jungle Scout’s Supplier Database.

Good evening guys! I want to know about Convert Word to PDF online that I can switch to in 2022. Do you know of any similar services?

If you need to convert Word to PDF, finding something fast and free is very difficult. I can tell you that I managed to stumble upon the service https://www.pdfplatform.com/convert-word-to-pdf and I have been working with this platform ever since. You can check it out too, I'm sure you won't be disappointed because it's really good.