Thread: Set of individual scales and tail making supplies

Set of individual scales and tail making supplies

I have decided to sell my set of dragonskin silicone scales. 232 lavender scales, 26 of which are a darker lavender. 78 green scales, 26 of which are a darker shade of green. 87 Iridescent white scales. There are 71 half white half lavender scales, and 63 half green half lavender scales. There are 531 scales all together. This was enough scales for a full tail for myself with some leftover, I am 5'11" so there would be enough scales for a merman merman tail or even enough scales for a tail and a top. Some of the scaled are thicker than others due to slight inconsistency in the molds.
    I also have my first attempt at a fluke, the two sides are out together but the opening is large enough to slide a monofin inside to be securely sealed. Whoever buys this could use drgonskin to add more designs as well as smooth out the edges.
    If anyone is interested I am also willing to sell the two fiberglass scale molds, they are slightly warped, but work just as well for making scales, it only means there is variation in the scale thickness. They are in a box from moving but can easily be unpacked and shipped
    I am also willing to sell my powermesh and the pigments used on the scales. The pigments are also in a box, but if I cannot find them I am happy to give the names of the pigments to anyone who needs them!
    Prices:
    Scales-$1,050
    Fluke-$15
    Scale Molds-$20
    Power mesh-$10
    Pigments-$5
    *Prices do not include shipping*

If someone is interested in buying everything I would be happy to try and cut down the price some!

The price on this is also negotiable! I would love to hear any offers people have, I just hate to waste all of these materials and am hoping to not loose any money on materials spent for this adventure!

Name:  IMG_1068.jpg
Views: 1154
Size:  374.4 KB
    Name:  IMG_1073.jpg
Views: 1535
Size:  419.8 KB
    Name:  IMG_1075.JPG
Views: 1084
Size:  417.2 KB
    Name:  IMG_1077.jpg
Views: 1140
Size:  357.1 KB
    Name:  IMG_1102.jpg
Views: 1116
Size:  388.8 KB
    Name:  IMG_1123.JPG
Views: 1161
Size:  459.3 KB

Banned
    Follow MermaidAnnabella On Twitter
    Visit MermaidAnnabella's Youtube Channel
    Hi there! I'm interested in your scale molds. Not sure if I want your scales (they're gorgeous but about the same cost as a finished tail so too expensive); but I'd be interested in the molds themselves. Do you have pictures of them?

Quote Originally Posted by MermaidAnnabella View Post
    Hi there! I'm interested in your scale molds. Not sure if I want your scales (they're gorgeous but about the same cost as a finished tail so too expensive); but I'd be interested in the molds themselves. Do you have pictures of them?
    I am out of town right now but will get picture of the molds as soon as I can! I wasn't sure how to price the scales and all the finished individual scale tails I saw for sale were upwards of $3,000, but the price on the scales is definitely negotiable!! I want then to not just be sitting in a closet being unused. I just want to be sure I am not loosing money on costs of silicone used!

Quote Originally Posted by Becoming_A_Mermaid View Post
    I am out of town right now but will get picture of the molds as soon as I can! I wasn't sure how to price the scales and all the finished individual scale tails I saw for sale were upwards of $3,000, but the price on the scales is definitely negotiable!! I want then to not just be sitting in a closet being unused. I just want to be sure I am not loosing money on costs of silicone used!

Do you still have molds left? I would love one for a project I'm working on!

Banned
    Follow MermaidAnnabella On Twitter
    Visit MermaidAnnabella's Youtube Channel
    Do you have any scale molds left? I can buy right now if you want to message me.

All of these items are still for sale! I hadn't gotten any email notifications and have been off the site for a while but would love to sell all of this stuff, and the price is negotiable!! Also the scale molds were made very poorly, and I would rather not sell them off individually but with the scales in case any more scales are needed!

I would be happy to take $900/$800 even for all of this! The price is very flexible!!! I really need to sell it all because I'm in need of money and have no use for any of this! I would even be happy to help explain to whoever buys all of this how to finish the tail!!

I sent you a message
    Astrid the Mermaid <3

**Price Reduced** I would like to sell all of this together! I would be happy to take $800 (or less, price is very negotiable as I need to get rid of this and need money for school) for all of this which would include: all the scales, the fluke(you can even have the mono fin that fits in it), the scale molds (They aren't in the best shape but you would be able to make the same scales), power mesh, and the pigments!

Add Etela on Facebook
    Follow Etela on Tumblr
    I am interested in everything but the scales. They are lovely but they are not the colours that I really want to go with.

Quote Originally Posted by Etela View Post
    I am interested in everything but the scales. They are lovely but they are not the colours that I really want to go with.
    Unfortunately it’s really an all or nothing deal, I just want to get it all sold together!!

Also I’m going to reduce the price again!!!
    I really need to sell all of this and will take $600 for everything!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork mobile app

Senior Member Pod of Cali Mermaid Clara's Avatar
    Follow Mermaid Clara On Twitter Add Mermaid Clara on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Clara's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Becoming_A_Mermaid View Post
    Unfortunately it’s really an all or nothing deal, I just want to get it all sold together!!

Also I’m going to reduce the price again!!!
    I really need to sell all of this and will take $600 for everything!!!!!!!

I’m in love with the colors! $600 for everything? Including the molds and pigments? Would you be able to do a payment plan?

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork
    *Previously know as KellyMermaid*

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Clara View Post
    I’m in love with the colors! $600 for everything? Including the molds and pigments? Would you be able to do a payment plan?

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork
    Unfortunately I don’t think I would be able to do a payment plan, but yes it would include the molds and pigments. It would be everything I have for the tail!! The only thing the $600 wouldn’t include is shipping.

Willing to take $600 or best offer for all of this. I really need to get rid of all of my tail making materials including these scales. Some bits and pieces may have been lost but I can check everything for someone who is interested!!! A lot of time and money was put into those scales. It is enough to make a full tail, and even a top if you are making a smaller tail. The scales were made for a tail that would fit me, I am 5'11" and a medium/large so there are enough scales to make a tail for a taller mermaid or a merman. For all the materials I spent close to $600, which does not take into account all the time and work creating every individual scale. Let me know if you are interested! And if you want this but think $600 is too steep then send me an offer and we can talk!!!

I have had these scales laying around for a while. I am about to graduate and need them to not be taking up space. Would anyone buy them for $400, not including shipping? I will throw in anything else I find such as pigments, power mesh, or the fluke because I won't have room for it when I move. That's less than $1 per scale for all 531 scales. I can even send you updated pictures of the scales and will send them in their containers. It took hours of work to make all of these scales and the silicone itself cost a lot of money. You would be saving time and possibly some money by getting these. Also I'm happy to consider any offers!