Thread: Sinus saver SOS!

Sinus saver SOS!

Hey guys, has anyone had any luck with cutting down a sinus saver? i bought one for a shoot and just assumed a medium would be fine and i had a giant nose, turns out i needed the xs... oops. that'll teach me. But now a XS Wont arrive in time for the shoot, ah! I saw a few people mention on mernetwork they'd cut theirs but not how they did it :s

Following this thread, had to replace mine and got the wrong size!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Twilight darkens, yet there in the shade,
    Lies a glimmering shadow, the wild mermaid;

As night draws ever closer, there's a choice to be made--
    Will you stay as you are, or be delivered to the waves?

Laumina the Storm Siren

Instagram: mermaidwhisperofficial | Facebook: Mermaid Whisper | YouTube: Mermaid Whisper

Same here. I tried to trim the medium I bought, and cut too much, so now it doesn't work at all. It actually hurt and puffed out my nose too much before trimming, and then was just a mess afterward. Lol

Sent from my SM-N910H using Tapatalk

Dang Maybe i'll just start taking tiny bits off and hope for the best. It did the same to me i look insane!!

Didnt know about cutting them down :/ I just bought a new one on amazon prime
    The Magical Mystical MerFanc
    A Welsh Lake Monster with control of weather, water and water creatures.
    Resident sea monster, best friend of sharks and ducks, lover of the Deep Ocean.
    Known on all other social media as theAfanc

Quote Originally Posted by theMerFanc View Post
    I'm in the UK so it'll never arrive in time 😩

Quote Originally Posted by theMerFanc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lotusauriel View Post
    Same here. I tried to trim the medium I bought, and cut too much, so now it doesn't work at all. It actually hurt and puffed out my nose too much before trimming, and then was just a mess afterward. Lol

Sent from my SM-N910H using Tapatalk
    Oh dang I'm going to try and take off just teeny bits at a time. If it all goes tits up I'll just have to live with the flooded burning sinuses 😩

I'm gonna have to try that too. I had the medium originally and its too big. So when I bought a new one I over compensated and bout the XS. Tried it today and my nose just sucks it all the way in and doesn't suction allt he way and the water gets into my nose then just stays there and when I pull it out its this totally uncharming waterfall of chlorine and snot...
    The Magical Mystical MerFanc
    A Welsh Lake Monster with control of weather, water and water creatures.
    Resident sea monster, best friend of sharks and ducks, lover of the Deep Ocean.
    Known on all other social media as theAfanc