Thread: Finfun pro too snug?

Junior Member Pod of Cali

Finfun pro too snug?

Today I just got my finfun in the mail,and as a impatient adult I tried it out on my bed the first chance I got!

I found that it was rather difficult to put on,but then again I tried it on dry as well as I do have rather thick ankles relative to my legs!I know with wear it will stretch out,I have herd that in some cases the monofins socks stretch out beyond use for some people,would that be a problem for someone with a thicker body set or will it stretch out to be a little more comfortable?
    (I know every one size is different but I wanted to post to hear from people who are on the thicker side like me on how there finfun has managed!)

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    they're always pretty difficult to put on in general. give it a few tries but if you still find it hard, I think they do a larger size if you request it from them

You could always put some boots or something like that inside the fin and leave it for a while to stretch it out. And yeah, they'll naturally stretch out the more you wear them and swim in them.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
    Nerdmaid Faith Out
    YouTube
    |Instagram|Twitter|Facebook

Junior Member Pod of Cali
    Thank you guys for the reply,I put on the monofin again to show someone and it was a little easier to put on a second time.It is VERY snug but I am able to do a quick release with it (that was my main concern about it being to tight).