Thread: excited

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod

Talking excited

I started this thread in mer yuku but I thought it would be better to bring it over here myself since there was ah, a little drama? lol.

I fund raised about 75% of the money I need to buy a MVD tail. I emailed him on June 30th, just 1 email and left a corresponding message on his FB. I understand he is not taking new orders til the new year which works for me. I just can't wait to hand off some of this money lol. I havent heard back from him but I hear it takes on average a few weeks before you do I'll be able to pay the deposit anytime and in the time it takes him to make it I will have enough for the rest.

I am planning to order the advanced latex design splash tail. I pretty much want exactly as he has, maybe just a little redder? I'm not planning on being too original

So happy for you Raina, you so deserve a truly outrageous tail!

whoo hoo congrats I hope you get an really gorgeous tail, I could so see you in a dark red tail with a little bit of shimmer to it, and then those flukes, girl your gonna work it in that tail I need to work on my fundraising eventually.
    Last edited by New York Mermaid; 07-22-2011 at 12:14 AM.

I'm totally excited too. It will finally be nice to have an awesome looking realistic tail! With all these customers he has that makes him too busy to take on new orders until next year, that tells us that he really Is good at what he does and he makes that many customers happy! Makes me more confident in buying a tail from him and makes me feel like I'm making the right decision!

The moment he posted he wasn't going to be taking any more orders until he was done with current ones I could of kissed him on the head. If that doesn't say 'I care about making every tail special and having them done on time and with the amount of care and love that they deserve' I don't know what does. I only met him once in person but he was very nice and polite and even cracked a couple good jokes ^_^ So far as I'm concerned he is good people.

Im so happy to hear that Sirena. I always try to think the best of people but when you only see them online it's always hard to tell. Glad my instincts were right, just hoping I can get a tail within the year

I'm so happy for you Raina! You deserve an awesometastic tail

UPDATE plans have changed! Please read: http://mernetwork.com/index/showthre...&p=802#post802