Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: Where do YOU like swimming?

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by MermaidAiera View Post
    My ideal swimming place would be in fresh water, clear/semi-clear, and DEEP. I need a lot of room to swim and don't like the confines of a pool less than 15-20 ft deep. I'd love to visit Dean's Blue Hole one day, or have a chance to take a dip in Nemo 33!

    It sounds like the Cenotes are for you!

    freshwater, crystal clear, deep... and a bonus completely fairy tail looking!

    Some image I found on google:
    Name:  1473785064_meilleurs-cenotes-du-monde-yucatan-mexique.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  75.3 KB


  2. #22
    MUST GO

    .:YouTube:.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MermaidAiera
    .:Facebook:.
    https://www.facebook.com/MermaidAiera/

    ^^^ Like me on Facebook for fan updates and booking!!! ^^^
    ^^^ Follow me on Instagram @The_Long_Island_Mermaid ((MermaidAiera)) ^^^

  3. #23
    Senior Member Euro Pod MermaidLyara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    245
    Add MermaidLyara on Facebook
    Corfu, Greece.

    I like my local pool too lol.

    My dream spot would be Hawaii.
    Mermaid since July 2016. <3

    Pimping my commercial tail.

    Trying to become better at tricks and holding my breath.

  4. #24
    Senior Member North Pacific Pod Mermaid Kane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Oregon, PDX Area
    Posts
    283
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek Broussard View Post
    It sounds like the Cenotes are for you!

    freshwater, crystal clear, deep... and a bonus completely fairy tail looking!

    Some image I found on google:
    Name:  1473785064_meilleurs-cenotes-du-monde-yucatan-mexique.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  75.3 KB
    When my older sister and mother went on a vacation to Mexico, they visited several cenotes if I remember correctly?



  5. #25
    I've only swum in a pool before, but the one place I'd love to bring my tail to is Maldives. Imagine swimming in clear water and being surrounded by fish? My dad went once and he was saying how tame the fish are, even the small sharks.

  6. #26
    Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Ryde, NSW Australia
    Posts
    4,023
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    At my local pool, where I have my boys er I mean lifeguards watching my back. Not all of them belong to me though, just the Thurs to Saturday ones. HAWHAHAHA!
    Formerly known as ireneho

  7. #27
    Senior Member North Pacific Pod Mermaid Kane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Oregon, PDX Area
    Posts
    283
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Jaffa View Post
    At my local pool, where I have my boys er I mean lifeguards watching my back. Not all of them belong to me though, just the Thurs to Saturday ones. HAWHAHAHA!
    Haha. This sounds like you've got them wrapped around your finger.



  8. #28
    My pool in my back yard

    Sent from my LGL56VL using MerNetwork mobile app
    Sent from My Shell Phone Mermaid Luna

  9. #29
    Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Ryde, NSW Australia
    Posts
    4,023
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Kane View Post
    Haha. This sounds like you've got them wrapped around your finger.
    Fin! Wrapped around my fins! Ya, one of the duty managers, he makes sure no kids come to disturb me when I'm swimming, and he kicks them out if they chase me with a gopro. Gopro chasing kids has happened before. Which is why I go swimming when he's on duty. The other ones, they let everyone and their uncle come to film me without my permission. I call him my special human!
    Formerly known as ireneho

  10. #30
    Senior Member North Pacific Pod Mermaid Kane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Oregon, PDX Area
    Posts
    283
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Jaffa View Post
    Fin! Wrapped around my fins! Ya, one of the duty managers, he makes sure no kids come to disturb me when I'm swimming, and he kicks them out if they chase me with a gopro. Gopro chasing kids has happened before. Which is why I go swimming when he's on duty. The other ones, they let everyone and their uncle come to film me without my permission. I call him my special human!
    He's like your guard dog lmao.



Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •