Thread: Transhumanz Chronicles of Fantasea Movie

Transhumanz Chronicles of Fantasea Movie

Hi Merfamily! Proud to announce I have gotten the part of #ASHERA mermaid in this action packed movie, has everything in it drama , suspense mystery and love. Full of mystical magical beings of all kinds. Stay tuned coming out soon. You can see and learn more on their page https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...4730&ref=br_rs

Congratulations! I had a feeling you'd win them over with your sparkling personality.
    ~~ Awaken your Inner Mermaid ~~

Visit my art thread: http://mernetwork.com/index/showthre...-s-Merfolk-Art

Thank you sweetie so much!

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Lucinda

Quote Originally Posted by Lucinda View Post
    Congratulations! I had a feeling you'd win them over with your sparkling personality.
    awww your so sweet! Thank you so much your awesome too!

Im so happy and so excited i cant stop smiling! not only am i in this fintastic movie playing a role so similar to my real life but also Yemar Pina and Vicky Grois my merkids in real life will be playing my merkids on screen too!! now that is really outstanding ! congrats to them

Name:  21744335_10156256444729041_1192275312_n.jpg
Views: 539
Size:  77.9 KB #TRANSHUMANZ is #casting an African-American or mixed race male, mid to late 20s for the lead role of JEREMIAH. Must be - willing to portray openly, GAY, professional man in long term relationship.- in good physical shape.- able to sing- available to attend table read will full cast THIS Saturday at 4pm in Brooklyn.Email us fantaseaseries@gmail.com for consideration.#werewolf #sfx #instagay #talent #castingcall #actors #lgbt #supernatural #fantasy #tvpilot

Transhumanz

Page Liked · September 15 ·

My production we about to start shooting so excited special thanks to my partner Kevin Christian Grant Dozier #Transhumanz we have a incredible cast. So Excited����������������

That's awesome, congratulations!

cosmoboarini

Quote Originally Posted by cosmoboarini View Post
    That's awesome, congratulations!
    Thank you so much dear! Im excited

Quote Originally Posted by The Harlem Mermaid View Post
    Thank you so much dear! Im excited
    Thank you!!!

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Hi Merfam! Here's newest updates and clips from ##TRVNSHUMVNZ
    #ashera im so excited to share it: Long ago, a #mermaid incurred the wrath of Oya, Orisha of the storm and warrior Goddess who governs the dead. During TRVNSHUMVNZ, Cookie DeJesus is ASHERA, as she desperately seeks the power of the Sea Goddess and mother of creation, Yemaya, in order to escape the clutches of her captor from bowels of the underworld. Meanwhile, her daughters discover their own connection to the sea and other darker, supernatural entities. #TRVNSHUMVNZ #comingsoon subscribe to our channel on #YouTube! #Follow us on #instagram and #twitter.Name:  29216049_10156850492149041_276706214392365056_n.jpg
Views: 317
Size:  81.0 KB Name:  27752469_10156759055829041_5130228788158093664_n.jpg
Views: 341
Size:  61.0 KB

It's Hard to Say Goodbye again

Ashera verses Cannibis Mary: