Thread: Fin fun and magictail skins

Junior Member Pod of Cali Tiffany Wong's Avatar

Fin fun and magictail skins

Hi, I'm new to mermaiding and I just bought my first tail from Fin fun I never thought having my legs fuse together into beautiful mermaid tail would make me feel so much pleasure and joy I have had days where I'm home and I'll just put it on because it feels so good hehe. It's embarrassing to admit but I've had nights where I've actually gone to bed while wearing it that actually gave me the best dream I've ever had I'm starting to think being a mermaid is more than just a fun and kiddie experience for me When I wear my tail my entire body and soul just feels warm and happy xD

The fin fun tail has been so great and I'm so happy I bought it. I bought the Artic Blue adult XS size. The monofin is amazing, and the skin is beautiful, although I wish it was tighter against my legs. The fin fun tail is comfortable and wraps around my ankles well, but I can't say the same for my knees. That being said, I did a little research, and it looks like Magictail makes tail skins that really wrap around the body and legs. I'm really fond of having a tail skin that wraps around my legs really tightly, with little to no wrinkles, ESPECIALLY when I bend my knees. There's no need to worry about dangers of tight tails and my swimming capabilities I can keep myself afloat in a tail and know proper safety and swimming technique

I'm wondering if it's possible to fit a fin fun monofin pro into a regular magictail skin. That way I can use both skins to swim in (or sleep in xD). Also, since the fin fun adult XS has significant wrinkles on the knees, what size Magictail should I go for, especially with tightness in mind?

Thanks for any input ^__^

Hiya! I really love my magictails and can actually use my finfun monofin in both the pro and super size of magictails (but the obvious choice is the super) I'm 5'0 and the medium fits me very well. They are far more form fitting than a finfun that's for sure!
    https://youtu.be/UA_baV1gTI8

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Nerdmaid Faith Out
    YouTube
    |Instagram|Twitter|Facebook