Thread: Yaaasss my new tail is here (The new magictail w/ mahina)

Junior Member Euro Pod

Yaaasss my new tail is here (The new magictail w/ mahina)

Alright, it was supposed to arrive to my door today (i took a day off because of that), but they actually had visited yesterday and never left a note about it. So I was furious and called them today and they were like "okay we can make it leave tomorrow [from the warehouse]" and I was like uh okay but they needed some paper with my sign to allow it left with nobody being home. Since I took a day off I was like alrighty screw it and traveled with one train and two busses to get it from a giant warehouse which was not actually for walk-in, rather than cars. Well I walked anyways and went to office and the lady there didn't even greet me but oh well they got me my package. Then I missed the first bus back because of a mean driver, and now I'm waiting for first train and then getting to second train, but this one is late so I might not make it. (5 trains a day to my home town).

As I'm writing this the train came and I am so happy despite all that happend and I hope you all have a great day!

sorry about my little storytime :'3

also the tail is magictail pro in .. marina i suppose ?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    *currently throwing lamps at people who need to lighten the fuck up*

What a tailspin! Glad you finally got it Post photos/videos when you try it on! Maybe an un-boxing if you haven't already?

.:YouTube:.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MermaidAiera
    .:Facebook:.
    https://www.facebook.com/MermaidAiera/

^^^ Like me on Facebook for fan updates and booking!!! ^^^
    ^^^ Follow me on Instagram @The_Long_Island_Mermaid ((MermaidAiera)) ^^^