Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Oregon/ North Pacific Swim

The conestoga rec center (3rd largest facility) has open swim from 1:00 - 4:55 on Saturdays and 1:00 - 3:35 on Sundays, either of which might work better for time length.

Those pools sound amazing! 2 hours definitely isn't a big window but I'm sure it would be okay if we got there right at 4. I'm 22 and would love to swim with mermaids of all ages
    Sabina Mermaid <3

Senior Member North Pacific Pod Mermaid Kane's Avatar
    I think the Conestoga pool sounds like a better time range. Since Sabina is coming from Eugene, it would be fairer to have a longer time range so she can enjoy. My best friend lives in Eugene, and the drive can get miserable.

Yeah a 2 hour drive each way for like 2 hours of swim time isn't really fair, but a Saturday at the conestoga rec center sounds like a better time investment. (I feel kind of selfish cause I live like 2 blocks from that rec center...)

It's a 40 minute drive from my house, but we are in the country and drive that far all the time to shop for food and such.

Dates? October or November is (most likely) best for me. The third weekend of October has wedding events. I need to go over any date with my parents for further info.

I have field trips on both the 7th and 14th of october, and I'm at kumoricon the fourth weekend, so maybe October is a no-go? Is September 30th too soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Auricle View Post
    I have field trips on both the 7th and 14th of october, and I'm at kumoricon the fourth weekend, so maybe October is a no-go? Is September 30th too soon?
    I believe September is a bit too soon for me, but maybe I could make it work. There's always November.

Yeah November sounds the most likely so far but let's see what Sabina's schedule is like ' u '

Yeah, Sabina is our host after all!

Any of those times work for me! Is November the consensus?? I just work at a restaurant for now so I can easily change my schedule
    Sabina Mermaid <3

November sounds best! That way I'll have more time to confirm dates an times with my parental unit.

Any dates picked out yet?

As far as I know I'm free for any weekend in November. If anyone has events going on, we can narrow down dates that way ' u '

We have the Thanksgiving weekend planned, but everything else sounds free. I'd prefer to go sooner in the month rather then later.

How does the 4th sound? I realized that the 11th is veteran's day so places might be closed, and the 18th is probably when I'll be doing birthday celebration stuff for my fiancee.

4th sounds good for me. I'll secure the date.

I'll make sure I have work off on the 4th of November!
    Sabina Mermaid <3

The 4th it is!

Yay! Btw I just invited mermaid Lorelei from this thread: https://mernetwork.com/index/showthr...-around-Eugene
    Hopefully she can come too!
    Sabina Mermaid <3

I saw! Great to have more participants!