Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Meet Up Maybe?

Meet Up Maybe?

Would anyone be interested in maybe having a met up for those around the Denver area in the future?

Senior Member Rocky Mountain Pod Mermaid Dottie's Avatar
    Follow Mermaid Dottie On Twitter Add Mermaid Dottie on Facebook Add Mermaid Dottie on Google+
    Visit Mermaid Dottie's Youtube Channel
    I wish we were closer together, but maybe if I can get up the money my mertender and I could come out after the baby's born sometime (before it gets too cold!).
    Mermaid Dottie
    ATTENTION: Please use extreme caution when feeding the mermaid. Failure to do so could result in loss of digits.

Senior Member Rocky Mountain Pod Sitre Seer Moroaica's Avatar
    Follow Sitre Seer Moroaica On Twitter Add Sitre Seer Moroaica on Facebook
    Follow Sitre Seer Moroaica on Tumblr Visit Sitre Seer Moroaica's Youtube Channel
    I would love to have a meet up If anything is securely planned please let me know :3

Defiantly will let everyone know! It's just actually getting around to trying to organize something that would be convenient for everyone. Any ideas would be great!

I think a meetup would be great! We do seem a little spread out, but hopefully we can find somewhere that is relatively middle ground.
    Where does everyone live who is interested and how far would they be willing to go?

Follow Sitre Seer Moroaica on Tumblr Visit Sitre Seer Moroaica's Youtube Channel
    I agree! Denver Mers are just separated which SUCKS. But I always wanted a Mermeet up at the Denver Aquarium :3 That place is just too much fun :P But in case no one has money because it's all pretty tight I always wanted to try a slumber party with Mermaids lol Anya I live in Thornton which is about 30 minutes from Denver pending on traffic. I'd be willing to travel far if I had a ride or if someone would want to hitch a ride with me. Since I'm only on my Permit I can drive but I have to have someone 21+ with a license in the car with me. Other then that where in Colorado would would be great I have no idea >.<

Administrator Pod of Cali malinghi's Avatar
    Vinobia, have you considered contacting Jerilyn from Aquatails? She lives in Colorado Springs.

A meet up at the Denver Aquarium would be fun! I love that place. I honestly don't mind the traveling anywhere around the Denver, Thornton, Lakewood area. Even Colorado Springs would be fine too.

I have not contacted Jerilyn and I really dont know how on that lol but I have talked to some of the Mermaids at the Aquarium though about doing some meet ups and all :3

And I agree Sea Pearl that place is just a freaking blast for us Mermaids not to go :P I've always wanted to Dive with the Sharks there. I wonder if they would let me do it in my tail.

Also Sea if you'd like you can hitch a ride with me and I can drive us where our meeting is.

I would LOVE to go to the aquarium! I can't recall the last time I was there and it was defi itely before the mermaids!

I'll be up in Fort Collins starting mid-August, so if we can hold off until then, or just be williing to go again with me (one can never have too many mer meet-ups) that'd be lovely!

I defiantly wouldn't mind going to the Aquarium again. I went there last month for my birthday but I don't think you could you can ever go there too much August sounds good to me! When the time gets closer we'll have to try and work out a good day to go.

Vinobia, that would be great if you didn't mind coming to lakewood!

Definitely August is good for me as well unless we can all make some monthly meet up deal :P That would be even more awesome

And Sea Pearl I'm only on my Permit so I cant drive by myself all the way down there D: Maybe if someone is closer they can head on over to me early and then that way I'd be able to drive down to you.

When a day is set well must work something out

It would be cool if we could find somewhere where we could go swimming in our tails...not sure where though. Just another idea

Well for Mermaid Parties we have a hotel pool that we are allowed to swim in and I swim in the Thornton rec on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays but I'm their first Mermaid so I have no idea if they'd allow another one. I'm definitely looking for an outdoor pool as well. Maybe someone could call Thornton Rec (Not me, sorry) and ask? Or I could call an outdoor pool and see if they'd allow a pack of Mermaids XD

You live in Lakewood. That's cool

I think we need a Mermaid car pool :3

Denver could be do-able for me. I'd be heading up from NE Kansas if there's need to carpool.

I think we should totally set one up

That might actually be a good idea.

Just had a thought of somewhere else...maybe not for a first meet up because the Aquarium idea does sound good But what about somewhere like Water World in Thornton?