Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Meet Up Maybe?

Junior Member Rocky Mountain Pod Evangeline's Avatar
    Totally missed out on this... (new to the site) but... OMG! I would love to meet up with the Colorado Mers... Waterworld would be great, but how much does it cost??
    User previously known as "Bellatrix".

Tumblr
    Mermaid Facebook
    Etsy (Mermaid items soon to come)

I just checked up on the Water World site and a general admission all day pass from 10am-6pm is like $39.99 and a mid day pass from 1:45-6pm is $24.99. Kind of little on the expensive side. But still an idea And it's about $16.00 to get into the Aquarium I think.

Junior Member Rocky Mountain Pod Evangeline's Avatar
    Ah, hm... Yea, for the people who might not be able to afford that, wont be able to go to the meet up
    User previously known as "Bellatrix".

Tumblr
    Mermaid Facebook
    Etsy (Mermaid items soon to come)

Senior Member Rocky Mountain Pod Sitre Seer Moroaica's Avatar
    Follow Sitre Seer Moroaica On Twitter Add Sitre Seer Moroaica on Facebook
    Follow Sitre Seer Moroaica on Tumblr Visit Sitre Seer Moroaica's Youtube Channel
    Or the sun D: I cant stand the sun and no one can stand me in the sun lol But I wouldnt mind going swimming/aquarium/movie which ever just lets get something planned :P I'm so excited

I'm still looking from local places, somewhere where it's not too far away for everyone to travel, where they might allow people in their tails to swim. @Vinobia: a movie could be a fun idea. Wish they had some mermaid movies coming out soon. Though they are meant to be remaking the original Little Mermaid next year

Administrator Pod of Cali malinghi's Avatar
    The last time I met up with some people, we swam in the pool at the apartment complex where one of the people I was hanging out with lived. I think most apartment complexes are pretty lax about the pool rules.

Follow Sitre Seer Moroaica on Tumblr Visit Sitre Seer Moroaica's Youtube Channel
    Most. I have a photoshoot as a Condo pool and they will allow me for the shoot but once people start showing up I have to get out >.< But I think a movie would so be awesome :3 and I agree I really wish new Mer-Movies would come out

But I think a community pool/movie would be pretty awesome for a start. Nothing too big since we are all meeting each other. I can also drive now (Got my license the 13th) and can fit 5 people in my car

Congratulations on getting your licene, Vinobia I know the pool at my apartment complex allows mermaid tails. They have two pools, one for just adults that hardly anyone ever goes in and the other is where little kids are allowed and tennagers seem to hang out. Though I'm not sure how many people they would allow in the pool with tails on at the same time.

You should totally ask

I will do! After the next few weeks I'm pretty much open to whenever anyone wants to organize a meet up Anyone know a month that might work best for everyone? Anya was talking about August in one of the posts further up since that is when she is coming back to Colorado.

Ok, I can't contain myself anymore... every time I see this thread's title I mentally flash to an image Carly Rae Jepsen in a mermaid tail singing "Meet Up Maybe" instead of "Call Me Maybe"

Don't know if it's still too early to ask yet but any rough ideas concerning dates when we could try to organize a meet up? And who would still be interested in coming? I still think the aquarium would be a neat idea.

You guys are running out of Summer, real fast. Set a date, and a location, and just do it! You won't regret it. Mer-friend meet ups are truly the best! If I was in state atm, I would host this at one the many reservoirs. They offer beaches, picnic areas, rental boats and a slew of other aquatic activities. How about Cherry Creek Reservoir?

Police and everyone are trying to find a body at CC Reservoir at the moment :3 but honestly I have WAY too much on my plate right now to set up a date :/ but I dont think we all need Summer to hang out :3 There is always Fall

I would LOVE a mermaid meetup. I'm a furry too and go to a lot of furmeets, but I would love to hang with some mers

That would be great! I would totally love to meet up still.

Theres some mermaid masquerade party tomorrow is anyone going?

Member Rocky Mountain Pod
    Pod of Texas
    south tex ( rio grande valley , san antonio, denver
    Add lamplighter on Facebook
    Follow lamplighter on Tumblr
    that water at cherry creek is pristine. and easy beach access. I would love to see something there in 14 myself. I am a new merman and would love to meet other mermaids mermen. I am ordering a tail next week. have been listening to other people and reading the post on different tail makers.

Where is Cherry Creek?

www.thalassamermaid.com
    Explore the S.E.A. with me!
    Facebook

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Meemerdd's Avatar
    I'm only like, a state away. XD Right on the border actually, well, pretty close. But the 4 hour drive to Denver to see all you guys sounds standable. Now all I need is a driver's license, and fix my car, finish my tail.... Uhh, simple stuff like that.
    Oh! Maybe we could put together some annual one in July or August! Except for the tourists, I think it would be the best time.
    I might be moving to Colorado for college, but I also might be going to some other state no where near you guys!