Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Discussing the New Review System

I want to write a review for my UnderTheSeaMermaidCo. tail but there's not a thread for her company yet.
    Hugs, fishes, and mermaid kisses!

Same for Tigg's Tails, she has sold more than three tails now and should get a listing as an official Tailmaker.

Same with syrenstudios she's made 3 tails.
    The SeaGlass Siren

And Mermaid Jessica too! She's made tails for multiple mers, and her leopard shark tail won one of the NC Merfest awards! She definitely needs her own thread!
    Find me on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and my WEBSITE
    Formerly known as Madison Juliette

Quote Originally Posted by Madison Juliette View Post
    And Mermaid Jessica too! She's made tails for multiple mers, and her leopard shark tail won one of the NC Merfest awards! She definitely needs her own thread!
    I thought it was her iceblue-tail. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Yulia View Post
    I thought it was her iceblue-tail. :/
    I could be wrong. I thought it was the shark tail, but I wasn't personally present at the event to know for sure... In ANY case, she IS an award winner and fantastic tail maker and needs a thread.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod PearlieMae's Avatar
    Follow PearlieMae On Twitter Add PearlieMae on Facebook
    She won for her Ice Queen tail and was well-deserved! It was impeccably built and drop-dead gorgeous! It was an honor to be in competition with her!

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    We don't even have finfun on the reviews lol

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Gem Stone View Post
    I want to write a review for my UnderTheSeaMermaidCo. tail but there's not a thread for her company yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yulia View Post
    Same for Tigg's Tails, she has sold more than three tails now and should get a listing as an official Tailmaker.
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaGlass Siren View Post
    Same with syrenstudios she's made 3 tails.
    All 3 of those are now in the review section. Typically Nate does it but I realized it badly needed updating again!

Quote Originally Posted by Madison Juliette View Post
    She's listed on the tailmaker page, but she has no website, and no info about ordering tails- or even anything saying she makes tails for the public- on her FB page. The only reason I knew her prices and info was from her tailmaking thread. But she hasn't posted anything since January of this year.

Quote Originally Posted by AniaR View Post
    We don't even have finfun on the reviews lol

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    Actually Fin Fun has been on there since April 2014

Wingéd Mermaid Iona

FacebookYouTubeEtsy InstagramdeviantARTGoogle+TwitterTumblr

will mers only be able to subscribe to the review threads after a post has been made or something? (i wanted to subscribe to them but it won't let me?) or can those threads not be subscribed to and i just need to manually check in on it?
    User formerly known as "LittleBlue222".

Quote Originally Posted by PearlieMae View Post
    She won for her Ice Queen tail
    My bad. Good call, Yulia.

I'll just file away the review that I'll eventually write in the "Other" section.

I contacted Mermaid Jessica and confirmed that she IS still making tails for the public So she has her own review thread now!

Wingéd Mermaid Iona

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Lunette View Post
    will mers only be able to subscribe to the review threads after a post has been made or something? (i wanted to subscribe to them but it won't let me?) or can those threads not be subscribed to and i just need to manually check in on it?
    As far as I know, you can't subscribe to them. Sorry about that, the coding is different in those threads than regular threads so that must be why.

Wingéd Mermaid Iona

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Kelda's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Kelda on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Kelda's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Lunette View Post
    Posts in those threads still show up in the Activity Stream / under New Posts, though

Junior Member North Pacific Pod Requireminx's Avatar

Follow Requireminx on Tumblr
    Could a suntailmermaid review thread be made? I know theyre a new company and I'm currently waiting on mine (which I'm totally going to write a review on) but I know a few people on mernetwork has one
    Roll for initiative.

Member Undisclosed Pod
    Union of Pods of the North
    Quote Originally Posted by Requireminx View Post
    Could a suntailmermaid review thread be made? I know theyre a new company and I'm currently waiting on mine (which I'm totally going to write a review on) but I know a few people on mernetwork has one
    ^^I second this! I would love to be able to review my suntail skin!

Banned
    Follow MermaidAnnabella On Twitter
    Visit MermaidAnnabella's Youtube Channel
    Can you create a review thread for Purple Mermaid Studios? There isn't one, and the mer that owns it has made several tails, one was even at this year's mermania.

Junior Member North Pacific Pod Requireminx's Avatar

Follow Requireminx on Tumblr
    I know I said the same thing a few posts up (though a year ago), but could a review thread be maid for suntailmermaid? I think for anyone looking for a starter fabric tail suntails is durable and cheap enough! Haha sorry if I seem naggy, but suntails has definitely established themselves
    Roll for initiative.

Moderator Pod of Cali Mermaid Wesley's Avatar

Visit Mermaid Wesley's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Requireminx View Post
    I know I said the same thing a few posts up (though a year ago), but could a review thread be maid for suntailmermaid? I think for anyone looking for a starter fabric tail suntails is durable and cheap enough! Haha sorry if I seem naggy, but suntails has definitely established themselves
    Hi! I'll talk to the admins to see about adding them. I agree they've sold many tails v

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Follow MermaidAnnabella On Twitter
    Visit MermaidAnnabella's Youtube Channel
    Can you please create a thread for Purple Mermaid Studios and Mermaid Mazu's Emporium? Both are tail makers with a portfolio of work and customers. They're on the Tailmaking page but don't have a review thread for them. I have bought from them and would like to post my review(s). Thank you!