Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: FinFolk Productions is a Hypocrite

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    Last edited by Slim; 01-31-2018 at 09:56 PM.
    When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!

Survivor of cyberbullies

They're also doing a hunt for ppl in the mermaid tail maker's group to find whoever screenshot the post congratulating Athena. I totally didn't even realise it was her group when i joined. But now i wonder how she owns a tail makers group when she's never actually made a tail?

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by MissLunaBelle View Post
    That's kind of sad that she posted that from her mermaid page.. what are potential clients and children going to think when they see that 0.0

tbh it's far from the worst thing i've seen publically posted on her pages

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    user formerly known as mermaidofthelabyrinth

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Mystery View Post
    tbh it's far from the worst thing i've seen publically posted on her pages

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Uh ohh 0.0

Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by Slim; 01-31-2018 at 09:57 PM.

Survivor of cyberbullies

Quote Originally Posted by Slim View Post
    The tail she made was mine back in June.
    oh i meant anna

Attached Images Attached Images  

Survivor of cyberbullies

Survivor of cyberbullies

Senior Member North Pacific Pod Mermaid Kane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AniaR View Post
    ''ill get u, Rania, and ur little dawg too!!1111!''

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    More like my weird deaf cat who swims

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Seaspray Mermaid's Avatar
    Follow Seaspray Mermaid On Twitter Add Seaspray Mermaid on Facebook Add Seaspray Mermaid on Google+
    Follow Seaspray Mermaid on Tumblr Visit Seaspray Mermaid's Youtube Channel
    What a cute kitty <3
    Why blend in when you were so obviously destined to stand out?

Senior Member Euro Pod Astridia's Avatar
    Am being thoroughly entertained by this thread. I generally stay out of drama, but ave been through something like this in the past (On the BJD "anonymous" confession thing) It got so bad that something HAD to be done..... Do you know how simple it is to trace an "Anonymous" post to someones social media accounts, and gather their information so you can just..... SHOW UP?

Seen it happen... (SO much easier when the person you're looking for has multiple accounts and social media to correlate from apparently.)
    Was only done because there was some SERIOUS bullying going on and a vulnerable individual involved. However, I think people need to learn to control themselves on the net as; if you piss off the wrong person, there could be severe consequences (i.e. annoy a psychopath enough they might just track you down for fun and DO something to you)
    Anyway, back to lurking.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Seaspray Mermaid's Avatar
    Follow Seaspray Mermaid On Twitter Add Seaspray Mermaid on Facebook Add Seaspray Mermaid on Google+
    Follow Seaspray Mermaid on Tumblr Visit Seaspray Mermaid's Youtube Channel
    New to the internet dark side here: what is the point of anon posting for something as potentially serious as product review?
    Why blend in when you were so obviously destined to stand out?

Quote Originally Posted by Astridia View Post
    Am being thoroughly entertained by this thread. I generally stay out of drama, but ave been through something like this in the past (On the BJD "anonymous" confession thing) It got so bad that something HAD to be done..... Do you know how simple it is to trace an "Anonymous" post to someones social media accounts, and gather their information so you can just..... SHOW UP?

Seen it happen... (SO much easier when the person you're looking for has multiple accounts and social media to correlate from apparently.)
    Was only done because there was some SERIOUS bullying going on and a vulnerable individual involved. However, I think people need to learn to control themselves on the net as; if you piss off the wrong person, there could be severe consequences (i.e. annoy a psychopath enough they might just track you down for fun and DO something to you)
    Anyway, back to lurking.
    What you're referring to is called doxxing, and unfortunately for our dear friend MermaidAnnabella, there are websites full of people that like doing that, and they're lured in by drama like what you see here. (Ex. Kiwifarms, Encyclopedia Dramatica, /lolcow/ etc.) And once they catch your info and start posting it, they will not take it down, and will also openly mock threats of legal action. So the takeaway from this is, don't start drama on the internet. What you post here doesn't go away.
    bluecorvidae.deviantart.com

Senior Member Euro Pod Astridia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCorvidae View Post
    What you're referring to is called doxxing, and unfortunately for our dear friend MermaidAnnabella, there are websites full of people that like doing that, and they're lured in by drama like what you see here. (Ex. Kiwifarms, Encyclopedia Dramatica, /lolcow/ etc.) And once they catch your info and start posting it, they will not take it down, and will also openly mock threats of legal action. So the takeaway from this is, don't start drama on the internet. What you post here doesn't go away.
    Indeedy, 4 chan seems to LOVE that sort of thing. Scary tho, but this is why I tend to keep out of drama XD

Quote Originally Posted by Astridia View Post
    Indeedy, 4 chan seems to LOVE that sort of thing. Scary tho, but this is why I tend to keep out of drama XD
    It seems like only a matter of time before they catch on and start making fun of the whole community anyway. You gotta admit, dressing up like a mermaid is a niche and kind of weird thing to most people anyway. But they only hound, harass, and doxx individuals relentlessly if they give them reactions they think are funny, so if you continue to keep your nose clean, you should be fine.

(...I lurk a little too much when internet drama starts hapoening. It's why I know So much about this. Sorry. >_>)

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Momo View Post
    They're also doing a hunt for ppl in the mermaid tail maker's group to find whoever screenshot the post congratulating Athena. I totally didn't even realise it was her group when i joined. But now i wonder how she owns a tail makers group when she's never actually made a tail?

I used to be in that group because it was a really great way to meet other creative artists. I genuinely loved some of the people in it! I left after Anna's initial attack on Raina and the fact that she was giving such poor advice on how to work with silicone. I've studied my ass off to learn how to work with silicone and she'd give advice for cutting corners for cost, which is good sometimes, but hers was detrimental to the end product. Not something I wanted to be involved in any more. Learn before you teach!

Quote Originally Posted by KatieScottArt View Post
    I used to be in that group because it was a really great way to meet other creative artists. I genuinely loved some of the people in it! I left after Anna's initial attack on Raina and the fact that she was giving such poor advice on how to work with silicone. I've studied my ass off to learn how to work with silicone and she'd give advice for cutting corners for cost, which is good sometimes, but hers was detrimental to the end product. Not something I wanted to be involved in any more. Learn before you teach!
    is this group still up on FB? or did she delete it?

Name:  19512426_10156460608868508_107001410_n.jpg
Views: 672
Size:  76.1 KB
    Name:  19551028_10156460608983508_188391903_n.jpg
Views: 582
Size:  233.2 KB

Nice quality product after one swim. She even claim it was a demo though she never advertised it as such
    Okay but this tail is literally identical to the T of mine that I made I'm almost positive. I used to talk to Anna last year before she had drama ensue and that's when I used that tail. Does it have longer tips than a normal fabric? Like so? Maybe a coincidence but it's uncanny if it has the long fluke tips and the same fabric and all

Name:  19512426_10156460608868508_107001410_n.jpg
Views: 672
Size:  76.1 KB
    Name:  19551028_10156460608983508_188391903_n.jpg
Views: 582
Size:  233.2 KB

Nice quality product after one swim. She even claim it was a demo though she never advertised it as such
    Also I just realized you said June and that's the time when I posted it first was back in the beginning of June...this is getting weird