Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: FinFolk Productions is a Hypocrite

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Name:  Inked26992073_10215183232963273_94401701209016916_n_LI.jpg
Views: 451
Size:  128.2 KB

thick as thieves

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    Last edited by Slim; 01-31-2018 at 09:57 PM.
    When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!

Survivor of cyberbullies

Quote Originally Posted by Slim View Post
    Smh.

I wonder if that for another Mermaids Against Bullying group?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah, be weary about any "x against bullying" groups. From what I've seen, they're almost always ran by people who instigate the drama and the bullying in the first place.
    bluecorvidae.deviantart.com

projection. yup. typical narcissistic behaviour

Follow Dogfish On Twitter
    Visit Dogfish's Youtube Channel Visit Dogfish's Vimeo Channel
    'anonymous' - as if a transaction with money can't be solved properly and like an adult.
    Tumblr blogs like this just incite drama. If I buy something and get ripped off there is nothing anonymous about it and it can be sorted between me and a seller.

well the person in question took it down from what I hear, they really only did it for attention any way

Quote Originally Posted by AniaR View Post
    well the person in question took it down from what I hear, they really only did it for attention any way
    Well, if the A-team wanted attention, they've got it
    "Only in death does duty end." -- Warhammer 40,000

Senior Member North Pacific Pod Mermaid Kane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
    Well, if the A-team wanted attention, they've got it
    The ''A-team''. Yep, that is what its called now. Its official.

the parties involved are currently going on about this on FB saying I make Iona ban people that I didnt even know were banned LOL. God if I could make Iona ban people, A LOT OF PEOPLE WOULD BE BANNED. Lol

It's so crazy to watch in real time, people deflect their bad behaviour and try to spin it to something else where they can go after others.

I like how some people try to explain how mernetwork works. Wow, I didn't know you had access to the admin of the site lol

One person wants to know why Iona cares since she promotes accepting others. Um, why do you NOT care about this horrific behaviour? it's Iona's job to maintain HER website and make sure no one gets exploited. DUH

the parties involved are currently going on about this on FB saying I make Iona ban people that I didnt even know were banned LOL. God if I could make Iona ban people, A LOT OF PEOPLE WOULD BE BANNED. Lol

It's so crazy to watch in real time, people deflect their bad behaviour and try to spin it to something else where they can go after others.

I like how some people try to explain how mernetwork works. Wow, I didn't know you had access to the admin of the site lol

One person wants to know why Iona cares since she promotes accepting others. Um, why do you NOT care about this horrific behaviour? it's Iona's job to maintain HER website and make sure no one gets exploited. DUH
    Darn, I am learning more about human behaviour on this thread than in any psychology class @_@

Senior Member North Pacific Pod Mermaid Kane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
    Darn, I am learning more about human behaviour on this thread than in any psychology class @_@
    LMAO..

Last edited by Slim; 01-31-2018 at 09:58 PM.

Survivor of cyberbullies

Quote Originally Posted by Slim View Post
    I'm just really curious how other people got banned for lesser things and Athena still hasn't got banned with the email link.
    Because it wasn't mermaid Athena, it was Anna- as proven by the matching registration IPs (with the location of Bellingham WA when Athena is in FL). Also Athena's (publicly posted) email is "fl.mermaid.athena@gmail.com" while the alt account email was registered under the email of something like "mermaidathena@gmail.com". I didn't take screen shots of the Admin CP showing this as I've never felt the need to take those kinds of screen shots before. Lesson learned, I guess. Guess I have to prove everything now a days with these people. Then again, they seem so determined to be upset with me that they'd probably get upset over me sharing personal information or something. I believe Anna made that gmail account to prevent the alt account being detected as an alt, making us think she was someone else. People have done that before, it's a common tactic.

Also I'm not sure what you mean by people getting banned for less?

Seriously -_- If I banned people I wanted to ban, a lot of problematic people would have been gone, long before they either earned the ban beyond a shadow of a doubt, or before they gave up their toxic ways for the community and left. I don't even ban people I want to ban! I ban people who break the rules. Usually it's only a temporary ban/suspension, unless they do something that merits something more severe, or if they keep breaking the rules over and over and over and over. I hardly ever give out permeant bans, typically people really have to mess up hard to get those. Attacking the site would be one of those ways you can really mess up hard.

I laughed my head off at Shannon saying she never made trouble to warrant a ban. Just, WOW.

These people just refuse to be held accountable.

Wingéd Mermaid Iona

FacebookYouTubeEtsy InstagramdeviantARTGoogle+TwitterTumblr

Survivor of cyberbullies

Athena has argued with people on here but I don't think as far as what's posted here she's broken rules to warrant a ban. Iona's gotta be fair, that's the point.

Survivor of cyberbullies

Name:  27157272_541284799563969_1361086501_n.png
Views: 488
Size:  227.8 KB

LOL first off Athena, it's spelled r-a-i-n-a please get it right

second, I actually can't see anything you post, but when you use my name to get attention, people TELL ME.

I think they're just sitting here scowering the forums lol

Survivor of cyberbullies

That's kind of sad that she posted that from her mermaid page.. what are potential clients and children going to think when they see that 0.0

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by MissLunaBelle View Post
    That's kind of sad that she posted that from her mermaid page.. what are potential clients and children going to think when they see that 0.0

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app
    If they add her to their friends list to begin with.

TBH it looks like if the A-team spent half the effort building themselves up that they do tearing others down, they'd be a lot more successful and not have to do the latter anyway.
    Last edited by Ransom; 01-20-2018 at 02:53 AM.