Thread: Vincent has no Scales

Vincent has no Scales

A movie in French with English subtitles. This merman looks human but has superhuman speed and strength directly correlated to how wet his body is. Soaked = full abilities, dry = human-like strength/speed. Caution: A bit of nudity so not for youngsters. I'd rate an American pg-13. Amazon video. I think you must have Prime to see it. Good pacing and satisfying ending. More later, just wanted to comnent whilst thinking of it.

Here's a trailer for it. Apologies that it's in French-only, couldn't find an English trailer, or one with subtitles. Seems like a typical French film, slower paced, less slick and more realistic than Hollywood movies, which I personally like. At first I thought Vincent might get a scale-free tail, but I'm still looking forward to seeing it.

I found it on Amazon for free. Thanks Apta for that info.

I have also found a show on Youtube called "Life as a Mermaid". It's made well with good acting and ummm... Camera work (can't recall the term.) The original story is of a 20-something year-old mermaid who finds herself in various situations with people. Guys REALLY like her until they learn she has a Tail.