Thread: Mertailor still bad?

Mertailor still bad?

So I am saving up for a Spellbound tail from the Mertailor and on this forum I see quiet a lot negative feedback but it is all from years ago so I am not sure. The feedback on the Spellbounds I saw is more positive. A friend of mine had ordered a Spellbound and showed it to me live and I thought it looked really well made (apart from the color rubbing off after some time) and Ive heard he has hired people for his customer service now and it got better, does anyone have an more up to date review or anything?
    You can't stop the waves but you can dive through them

Senior Member North Pacific Pod Mermaid Kane's Avatar
    He's improved massively from what I've heard.

From what I've seen, he's improved but still have some issues (sending out wrong sized tails, customer service issues at times). This is coming from forums and posts from buyers/those selling their tails. It seems the majority are happy with their tails, though, so that might be rare.
    Last edited by Mermaid Persephone; 11-19-2017 at 03:33 PM.
    Even as it is written, "She had her dwelling in the great sea -- and was a fish therein."
    Xena: Warrior Princess
    Ep. 3.12 The Bittersuite

I love Mertailor!

I have always had a great experience with them. They have some fun things coming out in 2018 which makes me excited.

I recently wrote a review on their Mertailor Ecotail as well as Mertailor leggings if anyone wants to check out.

It includes a 10% discount code that works on all purchases except for the silicone tails.

Discount code: MOLLY10

Let me know if this was helpful!

Name:  Screen Shot 2017-12-01 at 10.00.06 AM.png
Views: 509
Size:  597.8 KB
    EverythingMermaid.com

[IMG]file:///Users/mollyknye/Downloads/ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif[/IMG]