Thread: Whatever happened to Mermaids R Us?

Banned
    Follow MermaidAnnabella On Twitter
    Visit MermaidAnnabella's Youtube Channel

Whatever happened to Mermaids R Us?

Whatever happened to Mermaids R Us? They're listed in the Buying Tails thread, but they've taken down all their sites and won't answer their email messages.
    I actually bring this up now (rather than before when I've just mused about it) because they just posted 3 silicone tails on ebay for really cheap. (Here's one of them: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mermaid-Tai....c100005.m1851)

Any ideas, thoughts, wonderings?

Senior Member Pod of Cali Mermaid Holly's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Holly on MySpace
    My guess is they closed down when they made few sales and are selling off their sample tails.

Sent from my SM-J327P using MerNetwork mobile app
    "Deep calls to deep in the roar of your waterfalls; all your waves and breakers have swept over me."

Psalm 42:7

Their domain expired and went up for sale. I actually bought it, haha.

I would assume they made so few sales that it wasn’t worth paying for a domain and have probably moved to a smaller, cheaper platform.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Twilight darkens, yet there in the shade,
    Lies a glimmering shadow, the wild mermaid;

As night draws ever closer, there's a choice to be made--
    Will you stay as you are, or be delivered to the waves?

Laumina the Storm Siren

Instagram: mermaidwhisperofficial | Facebook: Mermaid Whisper | YouTube: Mermaid Whisper

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    they made crappy tails that fell apart and were largely made from dangerous alex plus, and poor quality silicone caulking.

I had a look at their Facebook page and now they've moved to http://www.mermaidsparty.com/. I don't know if the website is the exact same as the old one because I never saw the old one before. Are their fabric tails good? All I can find are older (pre-2014) reviews about their silicone tails and they seem very disappointing.