Thread: Hello from Townsville!

Hello from Townsville!

Hello!

I'm a Townsville mermaid, just wondering who else is out there? I've met a few on Facebook but wondering if anyone else is here!

Hey Chirp!

I'm not from Townsville myself, but have you considered joining some of the mermaid communities on facebook? Us Aussie mers tend to be a lot more active over there. There is the MerCon group for the annual mermaid conference/convention (unfortunately tickets have just closed for this year) and there is the Merfolk Pod of Oceania facebook group also. I know a lot of the state pods have groups as well so there might be one for you guys, but I'm in SA so cannot confirm.
    ~Mermaid Salacia~
    Sea Witch of South Australia
    https://www.facebook.com/themermaidsalacia/
    mermaidsalacia.weebly.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid_Salacia View Post
    Hey Chirp!

I'm not from Townsville myself, but have you considered joining some of the mermaid communities on facebook? Us Aussie mers tend to be a lot more active over there. There is the MerCon group for the annual mermaid conference/convention (unfortunately tickets have just closed for this year) and there is the Merfolk Pod of Oceania facebook group also. I know a lot of the state pods have groups as well so there might be one for you guys, but I'm in SA so cannot confirm.
    Hello! I'm actually in the Oceania Pod already on Facebook, and I'm one of the organisers of the next NQ mermaid meet up at Magnetic Island in April next year! Can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by mermaidchirp View Post
    Hello! I'm actually in the Oceania Pod already on Facebook, and I'm one of the organisers of the next NQ mermaid meet up at Magnetic Island in April next year! Can't wait!
    Oh my bad. From your introduction I thought you were new.
    ~Mermaid Salacia~
    Sea Witch of South Australia
    https://www.facebook.com/themermaidsalacia/
    mermaidsalacia.weebly.com/