Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid_Mari View Post
I got my misprint tail today!! And took it for its first swim! Here’s a little “first thoughts” review.
The “misprint” on mine is so small it doesn’t even show up on camera so I’m super happy with that! (It’s only a tiny line across the back of the calves)
I used my adult linden monofin in the casing And it worked perfectly, I removed the screw casing things for easier access to the monofin and it worked great
After all the mixed views on these tails I was kinda worried it wouldn’t be the greatest tail.
I had a lot of trouble getting the tail on, there’s like no stretch in the material, and even tho my measurements are an inch smaller than those on the measuring chart, and it was nearly impossible to get it over my butt, lucky I managed to in the end!
The drainage on the tail works well as long as you lower yourself slowly into the water to let the air escape.
The colour of the tail is so stunning and looks amazing in and out of the water
The propulsion and comfort of the fluke and linden monofin is amazing, and a lot smother than I was expecting! Basically no drag at all!
Overall I’m really happy with this tail so far, and I can’t wait to take it on so many adventures!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You look amazing! Glad to know the Adult Linden Fin will fit these tails!

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app