Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Finfolk's Fabric Tails!

Junior Member Undisclosed Pod MidnightMer's Avatar
    I thought about it for a few more hours, and in the end, I decided to buy and I got the Neverland Tail. It is so gorgeous, and I am so happy.

Senior Member Pod of Cali
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightMer View Post
    I have been thinking about getting a Finfolk Fabric Tail for a long time. I was thinking about getting one today as a graduation gift to myself, but I am not sure if I should. They are pretty expensive, and I would have to get a different monofin to really use it, since all I have is a finfun and a competitor. I am not sure if I should buy one of these and get a monofin, or wait and see if I can find some other tail maker to make me a custom skin to go on the competitor. Any thoughts?
    The competitor won't fit and its not worth cutting. For Finfolk, they recommend the foil, wave/rapid, and shooter. I personally use the wave and love it.

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightMer View Post
    I thought about it for a few more hours, and in the end, I decided to buy and I got the Neverland Tail. It is so gorgeous, and I am so happy.
    AND THAT'S SO EXCITING!

They're so much fun with swim with and congrats on graduating

I think I figured out the real culprit for holes appearing in the tails, and I'm fairly certain it's not the monofins. My vinyl inserts have started to saw little holes in my tail, and it's especially bad where the corners of the vinyl are. Fortunately my holes aren't as big as the ones some mers have had to deal with, but I wasn't expecting the wear and tear to come from the tail itself.

I'm a bit disappointed, but hey. I plan on adding some scale tipping to my tail anyway, and that will probably hide existing damage as well as not holding up either, so we'll see how it goes.
    bluecorvidae.deviantart.com