Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: Finfolk's Fabric Tails!

Quote Originally Posted by Magi View Post
    They have announced this week that their summer line has been confirmed. I would expect to see the new line in the next month or two. These will not be priced like the misprint tails though, you'll have to wait for a few months after the release to see those.

As for what you read on their IG... what they had been talking about was how they were not going to re-print any of their past tail designs, so no more prints of things like the Island Iris and are just going to be focusing on their new fabric designs. No custom fabric tails at this time.
    That makes sense, I guess I was confused by the wording of the post. It said "We will only be producing designs ONCE from now on" which I thought meant literally one tail, but it probably meant once it was listed, it would never be restocked. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by YoungNebraskaMermaid View Post
    That makes sense, I guess I was confused by the wording of the post. It said "We will only be producing designs ONCE from now on" which I thought meant literally one tail, but it probably meant once it was listed, it would never be restocked. Thank you!
    Yep, that's what they meant One time print, so if you like a tail design you better get it while you can since it won't be coming back.

This was my unboxing back in November. I did not have a monofin yet, but here I am in all my after-work-and-tired-glory.

~*~ To Thine Own Mermaid Be True ~*~
    ~~~ Follow me on Facebook: Merlissa the Mermaid~~~
    Deviant Art Etsy Store YouTube Mermaid Blog Instagram

Hey everybody, I figured I would post this here as well as on my youtube channel in case it is helpful for anyone. This is my review of my Gen 2 Fabric Tail. I wasn't sure if videos could go in the review section of the forums, so this seems like a good thread for it.

Hello, I am approving reviews over in the finfolk review section if you'd like to make one. You can leave an embedded video for your review as well. For information on how to post a review, and how to add pics or media, view this thread: https://mernetwork.com/index/showthr...6064#post16064

If anyone is interested in what a finfolk is like this is the video for you!
    https://youtu.be/_W5kSNpKA84

Sent from my SM-A205W using Tapatalk
    Nerdmaid Faith Out
    YouTube
    |Instagram|Twitter|Facebook

Thank you! Your video is helping me look very seriously at a FinFolk neoprene tail!

I ordered finfolk fabric tails number three and four this year. I have Jupiter Jewel and the new All Hallow's Eve on order. My usual go-to color is blue so it feels weird having a couple of orange tails coming lol.
    bluecorvidae.deviantart.com

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCorvidae View Post
    I ordered finfolk fabric tails number three and four this year. I have Jupiter Jewel and the new All Hallow's Eve on order. My usual go-to color is blue so it feels weird having a couple of orange tails coming lol.
    Orange and other red/yellow hues look nicer in swimming pool water. Blue/greens tend to blend into the water more.
    Formerly known as ireneho

I got one of their brand new summer line of tails, all made in-house!
    Nerdmaid Faith Out
    YouTube
    |Instagram|Twitter|Facebook