Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Finfolk's Fabric Tails!

I love the look of these I wonder how much they are going to cost.

So its not exactly a blended waist it just looks like that because on this tail because of the orange color its starts on. Its actually how the sculpt of their silicone tails starts. I don't have a close enough photo but when I wore Iona's silicone tail that doesn't have a blended waist it had the same details only it was blue

Sent from my LG-H872 using MerNetwork mobile app

I’m really really really interested in these too as a lot of what I do is land work. I have their mythic tail but bc I’m doing a lot of land work, I am constantly reattaching scales. It’s a pain. Think anyone here would be interested in my mythic so I can get one of these instead!? I have the pink one.

I want one! But if it's anything like the mythic release it'll be near impossible for ppl not in the pod squad to get one before they sell out.

Sent from my LG-M210 using MerNetwork mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Momo View Post
    I want one! But if it's anything like the mythic release it'll be near impossible for ppl not in the pod squad to get one before they sell out.

Sent from my LG-M210 using MerNetwork mobile app
    They were talking about doing a separate sale for the Pod that's not black Friday. Not sure if its confirmed but it has been discussed.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ba5Ka-TH...olkproductions

Yeah, looking at this image, you're definitely right, Aria! The waist is just the base color. It is a somewhat smoother transition than just immediately scales to skin.

-The Michigan Merrow-
    - lady of the lake -

I am SO excited for these. I've also heard we can pick any fluke (Lotus, Loreena or Sea Nymph) for the available colors. Definitely gonna pick a Lotus. Colorwise I want either red, deepblue, black, teal, red/gold, black/red or the one that you guys were debating whether it had a blended waist.

I'm gonna buy a skin only so it's affordable (I hope), and figure out the monofin later.
    Last edited by MermaidLiara; 10-31-2017 at 05:22 AM.

Amazing, I hope they'll work with my freediving fin. Be great to have close to the realism and power of silicone, and the convenience of fabric @_@
    "Only in death does duty end." -- Warhammer 40,000

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Aria View Post
    They were talking about doing a separate sale for the Pod that's not black Friday. Not sure if its confirmed but it has been discussed.

I think that's something being discussed. I would participate in the Pod Squad only sale (if the girls decide to do it of course) but the week they're looking at will be crazy for me at my job

Merman Caspian

Quote Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
    Amazing, I hope they'll work with my freediving fin. Be great to have close to the realism and power of silicone, and the convenience of fabric @_@
    What kind of fin do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by MermaidLyara View Post
    What kind of fin do you have?
    I've a Waterway Nemo Wing, which I use in freediving You can read the review here - https://mernetwork.com/index/showthr...Monofin-Review

I've a Waterway Nemo Wing, which I use in freediving You can read the review here - https://mernetwork.com/index/showthr...Monofin-Review
    That's a competitor. Finfolk said that competitors will PROBABLY need to be cut in order to fit. But nothing is certain yet.

I'm in the same boat as you though, my competitor is the only tail-less monofin I currently have and I'm really hoping it will fit in the lotus fluke (the lotus is my favorite and seemingly the biggest). I cannot afford a new monofin. I also have a hydra monofin which would certainly fit, but I cannot take it out of my tailskin (no zipper etc).

Whhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaat?!

Sent from my SM-S975L using MerNetwork mobile app

Senior Member North Pacific Pod Mermaid Kane's Avatar
    @_@ I really hope these are a reasonable price. *Loud teenager whining*.

How do you like your waterway? Thanks for sharing the review. The tail I ordered is going to have a waterway model 2 in it, so I've been wondering if anyone on here uses waterway I mostly see people talking about finis.

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Kane View Post
    @_@ I really hope these are a reasonable price. *Loud teenager whining*.
    I hope so too. I also hope they don't sell out within the first five minutes lol XD

Quote Originally Posted by Khaleesi Daenerys View Post
    How do you like your waterway? Thanks for sharing the review. The tail I ordered is going to have a waterway model 2 in it, so I've been wondering if anyone on here uses waterway I mostly see people talking about finis.

I hope so too. I also hope they don't sell out within the first five minutes lol XD
    Haha I wish I could give you a good answer, but there wasn't enough time to hone my technique before life... got in the way. As a result, I don't think I got the most out of it.

That said, I love the design of the footpockets. They're too big for me barefoot, but neoprene socks solve the problem and as a result, they're comfortable enough to swim for hours. I'm not gonna be winning any competitions, but they're great for training and getting your dolphin (and mermaid) kick right

Any other waterway owners can help? Thanks!

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    they've posted in podsquad. if you're a podsquad member you can get exclusive details and be able to order first. There's new info but I'm not sure if it's OK to post here haha since insider knowledge is a perk of the group

I didn't realize it was a one time fee

Just wanted to say that these tails rose my spirits out of the abyss when I saw them on Finfolk's Instagram. I can't wait to see how much they will be. It would be wonderful if I could buy one for my friend - she doesn't have a tail yet and the pizza place she works for is closing so she will soon be out of a job. She will probably want the black and silver one and I definitely want the blue/green one.

Also - is anyone considering getting one and then customizing it a little by painting on the tail? I can see a lot of dream silicone tail designs coming true with just a little paint.
    www.youtube.com/MinxFox
    I love: Peacocks - Mermaiding -
    Tropical Plants
    That was her magic, she could still see the sunset, even on those darkest days. - Atticus

I told myself I wouldn't buy a podsquad membership because I thought it was silly...

I've just become $35 poorer.

Oh goodness me...