Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Finfolk's Fabric Tails!

Gonna make this my first tail if they aren't sold out minutes within releasing. (You guys have me a little worried, haha.)
    bluecorvidae.deviantart.com

So excited to see all of you getting a finfolk fabric tail hope to see lots of pics and videos of you guys wearing them! The tails look amazing under water.

I'm also really excited for the other colors and flukes they might release in the future!

So since there is a limited quantity of these tails, do you think there is a limit for each tail color?
    www.youtube.com/MinxFox
    I love: Peacocks - Mermaiding -
    Tropical Plants
    That was her magic, she could still see the sunset, even on those darkest days. - Atticus

Mermaid Alea, probably. That's how they did the Mythics.
    Even as it is written, "She had her dwelling in the great sea -- and was a fish therein."
    Xena: Warrior Princess
    Ep. 3.12 The Bittersuite

Guys I am SHAKING! I just got the Shoal Green Fabric tail! EEEEEEEPPPP!!!
    www.youtube.com/MinxFox
    Tropical Plants
    That was her magic, she could still see the sunset, even on those darkest days. - Atticus

Bought it right out of my cart you did!

But congratulations. I was going for that tail too but it sold out before I could check out thanks to paypal being obnoxious. I got the sea sapphire tail though, so there's that.

Senior Member Pod of Cali
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Alea View Post
    Guys I am SHAKING! I just got the Shoal Green Fabric tail! EEEEEEEPPPP!!!

CONGRATS! I got my Sea Sapphire. That was a good wake up call XD

That one was my second choice, but I'm glad I was able to get my first. I was kind of surprised how easy it was since it was just so fast

NINJA SKILLZ

They just listed more tails so you could try a second shot>

Yeah all of a sudden the shoal green has all sizes again. So if anyone missed out go check again! There is still time!!
    www.youtube.com/MinxFox
    Tropical Plants

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Alea View Post
    Yeah all of a sudden the shoal green has all sizes again. So if anyone missed out go check again! There is still time!!
    That was... kind of underhanded of them. My money's already tied up in the order with my second choice tail so that's what I'm going to stick with I guess. (It was a gift anyways so I'm not really losing out on much, the sapphire one is still pretty. ^_^)

Quote Originally Posted by BlueCorvidae View Post
    That was... kind of underhanded of them. My money's already tied up in the order with my second choice tail so that's what I'm going to stick with I guess. (It was a gift anyways so I'm not really losing out on much, the sapphire one is still pretty. ^_^)
    You could ask for an exchange?

And yeah to be honest, that was weird unless something was special with those first few. I'm happy though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mer Coralia View Post
    You could ask for an exchange?

And yeah to be honest, that was weird unless something was special with those first few. I'm happy though.
    I mean, I still ended up with a gorgeous fabric tail for my first mermaid tail, I don't think it's worth the headache trying to cancel and re-order while fighting a crowd over tail color, y'know?

I still haven't bought a monofin though, but I don't think those are going to sell out anytime soon so I still have time to research which one will be best for this tail. Which ones are you guys using?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueCorvidae View Post
    I mean, I still ended up with a gorgeous fabric tail for my first mermaid tail, I don't think it's worth the headache trying to cancel and re-order while fighting a crowd over tail color, y'know?

I still haven't bought a monofin though, but I don't think those are going to sell out anytime soon so I still have time to research which one will be best for this tail. Which ones are you guys using?

As long as you're happy, I'm sure you'll be beautiful in either color.

I'm hoping my wave fits in it. I managed to score one for free off of here so I'm super excited to use it for an actual tail.

I'm debating whether or not I should buy the leggings that go with the tail, but I'm not sure if neoprene has the same transparency issues that spandex has.

Neoprene won't have transparency issues.
    www.youtube.com/MinxFox
    Tropical Plants

Senior Member Pod of Cali Mermaid Holly's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Holly on MySpace
    Guys, really want one, but I can't decide if I should save my money for when the Mythics come back!

Sent from my SM-J327P using MerNetwork mobile app
    "Deep calls to deep in the roar of your waterfalls; all your waves and breakers have swept over me."

Psalm 42:7

Didn't some of them come back today? I'm not a fan of the sequin personally, but if it's what you prefer, then I'd save up for it.

Senior Member Pod of Cali Mermaid Holly's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Holly on MySpace
    Really? I must check!!

Sent from my SM-J327P using MerNetwork mobile app
    "Deep calls to deep in the roar of your waterfalls; all your waves and breakers have swept over me."

Psalm 42:7

Got the Sea Sapphire tail! They opened up a second wave of them and I grabbed the last small. ;w; I'm so happy~ I just gotta get a monofin and I'm good to go!

I got an Eternal Ember tail and I can't wait to get it! There are still quite a few available on the site too.
    Even as it is written, "She had her dwelling in the great sea -- and was a fish therein."
    Xena: Warrior Princess
    Ep. 3.12 The Bittersuite