Thread: Merhawk accessories and wig suggestions

Merhawk accessories and wig suggestions

I currently have a merhawk (mermaid mohawk) and I absolutely love it. The only problem is that it's harder to find mermaid headdress's and hair accessories to go with it. I've definitely considered wigs, but I don't prefer them and seem to have terrible luck when it comes to ordering them. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions on accessories/ styles I could try or wigs that have worked well in the water?

I usually wear it up in a messy bun, but prefer to wear it down when im underwater because its easier to detangle afterwards.

Senior Member Euro Pod Astridia's Avatar
    MMMH I can see a head-dress that is sorta arrow shaped so it follows the leading edges of the mo-hawk, that would be cool- it might also corral your hair into a fin shape while swimming.

Senior Member North Pacific Pod Mermaid Kane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Astridia View Post
    MMMH I can see a head-dress that is sorta arrow shaped so it follows the leading edges of the mo-hawk, that would be cool- it might also corral your hair into a fin shape while swimming.
    Thats a cool idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Astridia View Post
    Im sorry my mind couldn't process that. Is there any way you could make a sketch of it? It can be as quick and messy as you'd like.

Sent from my SM-G900P using MerNetwork mobile app

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g95xmigksh...crown.png?dl=0

hopefully that works but this is sort of what I was thinking. The base shape like a modified Tiara base upon which you could have all kinds of designs!

Senior Member Pod of Texas gay-mermaid's Avatar

Follow gay-mermaid on Tumblr
    I would love to sketch out an idea!!! Astridia, that was exactly what i was thinking!

Senior Member Pod of Texas gay-mermaid's Avatar

Follow gay-mermaid on Tumblr

Definitely something that accentuates the mohawk! Cone shells pointing up would add a really nice touch as well!!!! Also potential hairstyle to show off the headpiece, but really anything that keeps the hair up will be great!!

XD so many possibilities!

I got a beautiful neck piece made of black shungite via https://shungite-c60.com/shungite-em...oof-and-stady/. It's a beautiful accessory looking great with everything. I also love the black color a lot.