Thread: Looking for LOTUS Spellbound owners and reviews

Cool Looking for LOTUS Spellbound owners and reviews

I just recently purchased the Lotus spellbound tail and am waiting for it to arrive I am super excited but cant seem to find many reviews, videos, or any mermaids or mermen that have them and show them publicly.. im searching for you guys: id love to hear other mer-folk experiences with the tail and what they love and maybe dont love about it. I will definitely be giving a review once i have mine

You can go look at the mertailor pod on Facebook, lots of customers (haha custoMERS... I’ll let myself out) have posted pictures/videos of their tails.

Quote Originally Posted by Merpal Hal View Post
    You can go look at the mertailor pod on Facebook, lots of customers (haha custoMERS... I’ll let myself out) have posted pictures/videos of their tails.
    I️ just saw a video a couple days ago someone posted on there. So beautiful! And that’s a good one ..custoMERS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member Pod of Cali Mermaid Holly's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Holly on MySpace
    I was recently in contact Mermaid Quintessence who has a spellbound Triton. Her main issue was the foot pockets are really really uncomfortable. Like, she can't wear it and has to wrap her feet in several layers. I'm not sure if this is a common issue though...

Sent from my SM-J327P using MerNetwork mobile app
    "Deep calls to deep in the roar of your waterfalls; all your waves and breakers have swept over me."

Psalm 42:7

My wife has a Spellbound Lotus tail and really likes it. We just put it through 20+ parties and events this year. Her main issue has been a desire to maybe put it some drainage holes.

https://mernetwork.com/index/showthr...d-Video-Review