Thread: I like can’t wait until Christmas!!!

I like can’t wait until Christmas!!!

:)Hopefully I get all the money I need for my new mermaid tail that I’m ordering off of FinFolk Production
    FinFolk is coming out with new tail designs on November 24th of 2017. I hope they will have them back in stock by December if I have to wait until February that’s totally fine!!!
    Sent from My Shell Phone Mermaid Auquita

Senior Member North Pacific Pod Mermaid Kane's Avatar
    So cool!

I know right!!!! ������❤️❤️❤️
    Sent from My Shell Phone Mermaid Auquita

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid_Auquita_123 View Post
    Hopefully I get all the money I need for my new mermaid tail that I’m ordering off of FinFolk Production
    FinFolk is coming out with new tail designs on November 24th of 2017. I hope they will have them back in stock by December if I have to wait until February that’s totally fine!!!
    Awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!

Survivor of cyberbullies

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid_Auquita_123 View Post
    Hopefully I get all the money I need for my new mermaid tail that I’m ordering off of FinFolk Production
    I managed to buy one the day after they went on sale (how lucky am I) and from what I've read in the PodSquad group page ($35 membership fee for exclusive pre-sale access for their tails and giveaways as well as sharing ideas, photos, and videos of mermaid and general aquatic related items), the tails sold during the Black Friday event won't be shipped out until January and Abby had posted she's drawing up new designs and asked what the pod for their comments on what colors/flukes they'd like.

Merman Caspian

Quote Originally Posted by merman caspian View Post
    I managed to buy one the day after they went on sale (how lucky am I) and from what I've read in the PodSquad group page ($35 membership fee for exclusive pre-sale access for their tails and giveaways as well as sharing ideas, photos, and videos of mermaid and general aquatic related items), the tails sold during the Black Friday event won't be shipped out until January and Abby had posted she's drawing up new designs and asked what the pod for their comments on what colors/flukes they'd like.

Merman Caspian
    I can’t believe this happened

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk