Thread: Mer-Tinder

Banned
    Follow MermaidAnnabella On Twitter
    Visit MermaidAnnabella's Youtube Channel

Red face Mer-Tinder

Are you looking for love? Do you want to connect with other merfolk around the world? Too many partners (or potential partners) making fun of your mermaiding hobby (I know most of us have been there...)?

Well, if you're single and looking, let's use this thread as a Mer-Tinder search! Post something about yourself, and a picture of you and of you in one of/your only tail/monofin!

See someone that catches your eye? Send them a private message, or respond to them here! :-)

I'll start....

Hi, I'm Anna!

Interested in: Mermen, but am also mer-curious (bi-curious)
    Looking for: casual dating
    How long have I been mermaiding?: 8 years
    What kind of tails do I have/swim in?: Fabric, basic silicone, have 2 full silicones in production

Hi there! I'm a 6'1" mermaid located in the Pacific Northwest. I am currently getting my AA in Arts & Sciences, then plan on transferring to a Uni for a BA in English & Education. I am looking at going to Uni in either Washington state, Oregon, Hawaii, or - more likely - Australia. I have 4 citizenships, am very opinionated and confident, and am a RAK-tivist. I like playing volleyball and tennis, and am a master at Uno and Settlers of Catan. I strive for inclusivity and helping others whenever I can, if I am able to.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Banned
    Don't know how to change my blurry pic though... sigh

Senior Member North Pacific Pod Mermaid Kane's Avatar
    I swear, if creeps try to invade this thread.... smh.

Good luck on your search.
    Last edited by Mermaid Kane; 11-06-2017 at 02:12 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Kane View Post
    I swear, if creeps try to incade this thread.... smh.

Good luck on your search.

People can ignore messages and report them pretty easily on here if that happens

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    ehhh I'm not sure if that's the kinda thing that should be here on the forum. It's pretty hard to moderate/regulate

Quote Originally Posted by AniaR View Post
    ehhh I'm not sure if that's the kinda thing that should be here on the forum. It's pretty hard to moderate/regulate
    Yeah I'd suggest making a fb group instead. Or just straight up mentioning mermaiding on your actual tinder like i did lol.

Sent from my LG-M210 using MerNetwork mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Momo View Post
    Yeah I'd suggest making a fb group instead. Or just straight up mentioning mermaiding on your actual tinder like i did lol.

Sent from my LG-M210 using MerNetwork mobile app

I prefer the fb group. I made a tinder profile and posted pictures of me in a tail and out of the 55 matches, 50 of them are girls who just wanted to know if my tail was real or not, those convos didn't last more than 5 minutes xD

I would love a mer-tinder. Someone, make it happen
    The world sees us as Merfolk
    We see ourselves as a Pod, as a family
    We live to swim

Senior Member Pod of Texas gay-mermaid's Avatar

Follow gay-mermaid on Tumblr
    A merfolk forum doesnt seem like a good place for this...

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    50 of them are girls who just wanted to know if my tail was real or not

omg that's hilarious

or maybe a thread to make friends? :-)

Banned
    Eh, I tried. I admin too many groups if anyone wants to make one.
    I do actually, on my real tinder - lol

For safety here you can use VPN. A VPN provides an extra layer of privacy, enables you to access foreign websites, and can even provide secure connections for transferring sensitive business information.

Sometimes I have to look for a guy for a Tender. I recently started using it for the second time when I broke up with a guy, and I became interested in learning about how safe is tinder. On this site I managed to find a good article that explains in detail. If you are also interested in this, you can read the information.

As I know, being single isn’t a negative experience. It can be a really enlightening opportunity to focus on fulfilling your own needs and determining who you want to be. Don’t chase relationship statuses or people because that’s not love.

Hello. If you are looking for a reliable dating site, but have not yet decided on a site where you can register and be sure of the confidentiality of your data, then take a look here https://www.sofiadate.com/dating-sites/. This is a great website that has analyzed and provided information about the most popular dating sites. If you read these reviews, it will be much easier for you to make your choice.

I have never tried dating sites.

Did you know that you can also meet girls on Instagram? After all, a lot of guys are attracted to Instagram divas. This is especially true for beautiful girls from other countries. I advise you to take note of this blog https://scallywagandvagabond.com/201...-secrets-tips/ and then you will learn all the secrets of using Instagram as a dating site. I wish you to meet the most beautiful and hot ladies!

San Antonio is a vibrant city home to many senior singles enjoying their golden years. These individuals have lived long, prosperous lives and have a wealth of experience and knowledge to share. Many have been in relationships or had their own families but are now searching for companionship and a sense of togetherness. Whether they are interested in hiking in the beautiful outdoors, exploring local eateries, or simply attending a cultural event, there are ample opportunities for senior singles to connect and build relationships in San Antonio https://san-antonio.singles-in-texas...r-singles.html. From picturesque parks and gardens to engaging museums and galleries, the city offers diverse activities catering to older adults' interests.

How does Twitter handle concerns related to misinformation and toxic discourse on its platform, and what steps can users take to report such issues to ensure a clean and informative online environment?

Hi all! Despite its many benefits, many users argue that Twitter can be a breeding ground for misinformation and toxic discourse. It is true that the platform may be prone to spreading misinformation and encouraging online harassment. However, if a user encounters this, then you can contact twitter let them know about it, and they will definitely consider every complaint and take appropriate action regarding this, as they strive to maintain a clean information flow.