Thread: From Great Lakes

From Great Lakes

I just realized I've never formally introduced myself here. I'm in the Great Lakes region. Still learning to swim in a monofin and a tail. I only have two fabric tails right now. I am hoping to make new merfriends here and meet other mers and share experiences being a mer. It would be awesome to go to a meet up sometime in the future. Look forward to chatting with some of you.

Hello and welcome!!! This community is amazing, and we are always glad to sea (kelp me . . . I'll stop) a new member!

~MermaidKeto~

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Keto View Post
    Hello and welcome!!! This community is amazing, and we are always glad to sea (kelp me . . . I'll stop) a new member!

~MermaidKeto~
    I like the references lol they are mermazing and thank you for swimming on by to say hi. That was very nice of you. Looks like you are a new mer too?

Yep! New to the community! I'm really enjoying it!

~MermaidKeto~

Well I'm glad you are welcome it's always nice to chat and meet new people who are passionate about swimming and being a mer that's why I joined.

Same, I've always wanted to meet other mers. So glad I found this site 😊

~MermaidKeto~

Me too I don't even remember how I came across this site lol. I joined a while back but never rally formally introduced myself and just recently started being active on it.