Here is mine

Land name: Audrey

Mername: Oona

Species of mermaid: half Naiad/ half Oceanid

Naiad: A nymph associated with streams, lakes, springs, and other bodies of freshwater.

Oceanid: A nymph associated with oceans and other bodies of salt water.

Story: A young girl with special eyes that can see all of the hidden dimension of the fantasy world. A River-Witch seen her special ability and approached her. Holding out both hands she shows a feather on the right and a golden comb in the left. " I give you a great gift, chose only one my dear." Her voice was smooth like rain in a lake, the girl looks at both and picks the feather. It was soft and gentle to the touch and holds on to the anchor end of the feather as it cuts her thumb. But strangely it didn't hurt. The River-Witch morft into a beautiful Melusine. She smiled down at me " You chose something that was not out of greed. I give you the ability with your special eyes that see a gift of the sea. Just wish when you want to be a mermaid and wish when you want to be human. But the only consequence is that it must be in waters from where your ancestors fished."

Tail color: pending...

Eye color: Brown

Hair: Brown

Fave Mer accessory: shells and pearls

What my human self can't leave with: my jacket ( no matter the weather ) and sketch book

What my mer self can't leave without: ( as soon as I can get it) training/practice/warm-up monofin

Sent from my SM-J320V using MerNetwork mobile app