Thread: Plus size tails

Plus size tails

I've decided to part with 2 of my silicone tails, both of which are plus sized tails (pants size roughly US 18/20.) Is there a decent market for these tails/sizes? I guess I'm just nervous they'll take too long to sell. They're both very new (the genesis has 2 wet gigs and 2 dry gigs under the belt with zero damage), I just can't afford them right now. One is a mernation genesis, the other is a merrowfins basic with dorsal and hip fins. Any advice would be much appriciated♡ images of the tails for reference♡
    (image of the merrowfins tail almost finished).

Those are lovely tails. I've seen plus sized tails sell. It just depends on who is looking at the time.
    Even as it is written, "She had her dwelling in the great sea -- and was a fish therein."
    Xena: Warrior Princess
    Ep. 3.12 The Bittersuite

I've seen several plus size tails go on the mermaid tail buy & sell group on Facebook.

A lot of the used silicone tails on the market are for much smaller sizes (I know I can never find any), so I’m sure those who have been missing out would love to take a look

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Twilight darkens, yet there in the shade,
    Lies a glimmering shadow, the wild mermaid;

As night draws ever closer, there's a choice to be made--
    Will you stay as you are, or be delivered to the waves?

Laumina the Storm Siren

Instagram: mermaidwhisperofficial | Facebook: Mermaid Whisper | YouTube: Mermaid Whisper