Hey, not 100% sure if this is the right place for this thread but please let me know if there is somewhere better for it and I will move it!

I'm a mermaid who is also an assistant freediving instructor and branch director at my local branch of NoTanx freediving club here in Brighton, UK. I've teamed up with Marcus Greatwood, and experienced freediving coach of 15+ years to provide mermaid and freediving tuition on a Red Sea holiday offered by Oonas Divers. Marcus and Oonas Divers have been taking freedivers on a version of this trip for about 15 years, and recently me and him have teamed up to become Mer-Made and open this adventure to mermaids who want to have an amazing experience underwater alongside a Red sea reef backdrop, with all the wildlife that goes along with that.

We'll be going to Marsa Shagra Eco Village on the Red Sea in Egypt in May 2018 (16-23rd). There will be morning yoga on the beach, we'll be staying in Royal Tents (with fan/fridge/lights etc) at the Eco Village, and there will be daily opportunities for mermaiding, diving etc, with tuition and coaching from Marcus, and assistance from me. All against the most magical backdrop of the Red Sea where you can see turtles and dolphins amongst other wildlife on the reef. Price including tail is £1500, or if you have your own tail already is £1250. These prices include flights from London Gatwick, transfers in Egypt, all meals and soft drinks, daily dive support, mer/freedive tuition. For people wanting to arrange their own transport and already have their own tail there is a stripped down price (no tails, no flights, no transfers) of £850, which is definitely the right option for any mers travelling to Egypt from outside the UK. Deposits of £300 need to be made to Oonas Divers by 14th Dec, with the balance due 28th Feb.

Here is a short video where you can meet me and Marcus and hear a little bit more from him about the trip, which he has been doing with Oonas Divers for over 15 years as a freediving trip, and this year will be available for the first time as a merfolk focused trip. Drop me a message on Facebook (I'm Emily Wright on there, or you can do it via Mer-Made ) and check out the event for more info https://www.facebook.com/events/1525526277512744/ Hope to mer with some of you this summer!