Thread: Mermaid skirt!

Mermaid skirt!

Hi everyone

I made a mermaid skirt out of fishnet to wear with my tail. What do you think? I think I am going to decorate it with red and gold Finfolk mythic scales.

I think it’s lovely! I’d like to do something like that as well.

You don’t see too many red mers, how beautiful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Twilight darkens, yet there in the shade,
    Lies a glimmering shadow, the wild mermaid;

As night draws ever closer, there's a choice to be made--
    Will you stay as you are, or be delivered to the waves?

Laumina the Storm Siren

Instagram: mermaidwhisperofficial | Facebook: Mermaid Whisper | YouTube: Mermaid Whisper

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Whisper View Post
    I think it’s lovely! I’d like to do something like that as well.

You don’t see too many red mers, how beautiful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you yeah, we're a rare species! Before I entered the mermaid community full and well I had already decided I wanted to be a red with gold mermaid, because it goes great with my pale skin and light blonde hair.

I was really surprised to find out red mermaids were rare when I joined the community.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-N910F met Tapatalk

I love it!!! definitely decorate with red, red has always been one of my favorite colors

Looks great! Can't wait to see how it looks with the Finfolk scales. Hope it's comfortable when you swim too
    "Only in death does duty end." -- Warhammer 40,000

Thanks boys

I will definitely post a picture here when I've finished decorating.

On land, it's surprisingly comfortable. Hope it's comfy in the water as well. Can't wait to take it for a swim!

I can't wait to see a picture.

Add Astrid_Delphine86 on Facebook
    Visit Astrid_Delphine86's Youtube Channel
    what material is that fishnet make of that lets it survive the chlorine water?
    "She was caught up in her own little world of surprise, shock, joy and a dash of horror.... She had somehow become a mermaid"
    -Favorite quote ever read in a mermaid book!

Astrid Delphine: an adult mermaid who has to wear special half-face goggles just to be able to swim underwater because she never learned to swim without plugging her nose

^Honestly, I have no idea. It's decorative fishnet I bought from Amazon. I also use it for my tops. I've swum with it many times, and the chlorine doesn't appear to damage it at all.

Add Astrid_Delphine86 on Facebook
    Visit Astrid_Delphine86's Youtube Channel
    Thanks for the point in the right direction. I found the listing but unfortunately, that will have to wait until I can buy it next month.... Mom's gonna kill me for ordering something online again but what else can I do! LOL

I have a few ideas of how to drape and decorate it and can't wait. Thanks again!!
    "She was caught up in her own little world of surprise, shock, joy and a dash of horror.... She had somehow become a mermaid"
    -Favorite quote ever read in a mermaid book!

Astrid Delphine: an adult mermaid who has to wear special half-face goggles just to be able to swim underwater because she never learned to swim without plugging her nose