Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Mermaid Tattoo's?

I'm planning on getting a mermaid inspired one soon, I've been obsessing about it forever now!

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Sirena View Post
    Henna is an excellent option once I'm done fully designing mine i want to have it put on me with henna so I can live with it for a while before committing.
    I've been doing this for a few weeks now, it works pretty well! The only thing I've noticed is that the henna doesn't stain very dark on the part of my body I want tattooed so I have to apply several applications to get the effect I want.

Hello!
    @Sephina I really like your Koi tattoo. I'm going to get a Koi tattoo in the near future (I hope) and I was searching for some placement ideas. The behind the ear placement idea seems super cool, maybe I'll choose the spot. Can I ask you a few questions if you don't mind? What the behind the ear placement idea a personal choice? Or a random choice? Is there some sort of personal meaning behind the tattoo? (One of the reason I want to get this type of tattoo is because of the meaning: is means prosperity, ambition and success and much more).

@MerGrl23 really cool tattoo you want to get. Do you have any pictures of the tattoo you'll get?

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Mermaid Tula's Avatar
    Follow Mermaid Tula On Twitter Add Mermaid Tula on Facebook
    Follow Mermaid Tula on Tumblr
    So instead of doing the whole tattooed leg, I decided to get this!
    Name:  10259733_10152449870004017_3719876771374231870_n.jpg
Views: 535
Size:  54.3 KB
    Name:  10172786_10152449915674017_9107305422863079211_n.jpg
Views: 431
Size:  59.7 KB
    First picture is right after finishing the lines.
    Second picture is about a half hour later.
    I'll be getting it shaded in a few weeks, then after that color
    Hi! I'm Sam, aka Mermaid Tula, aka Comatose Angel.
    Hey everyone. I just opened my store on Facebook.
    http://www.facebook.com/tulastidepool

Mermaid Tula's Facebook Page

User previously know as "Comatose_Angel"

Mermaid Tattoo's?

tdI it's all healed up now!

~Mermaid Sirenia~
    Formerly known as Savannah Staver

That looks like it's going to be really awesome, Tula! And I love how bold and beautiful yours is Sirenia Healed up nicely!
    User formerly known as "Harley".

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Mermaid Tula's Avatar
    Follow Mermaid Tula On Twitter Add Mermaid Tula on Facebook
    Follow Mermaid Tula on Tumblr
    Thanks Ellowyn! I still need to figure out the color scheme for her. I'm thinking purples and greens, kind of like my avatar.
    Hi! I'm Sam, aka Mermaid Tula, aka Comatose Angel.
    Hey everyone. I just opened my store on Facebook.
    http://www.facebook.com/tulastidepool

Mermaid Tula's Facebook Page

User previously know as "Comatose_Angel"

I have Ariel on arm, in a part of my Disney sleeve project.
    But since I love Ariel so much she was the first. The tattoos are a cover up, from a sad past in my life where I did self injury. But now Ariel is covering my past, and she always makes me happy, and reminds me that life is worth it

Sorry if my english is spelled wrong sometimes.
    - Formerly known as Heceta -

I've just been planning on getting "once upon a time" with a fancy boarder on my back... working on the idea more

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Leira's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Leira on Facebook
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 464
Size:  60.2 KB

Beautiful art people! i have wings I designed, I want some little fins and scales on my hips maybe, but I love occy's
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Mermaid Leira; 07-17-2014 at 08:09 AM.

No tattoos myself ( not that I don't love them on other people, it's just too much of a commitment for me!) I have always loved this tattoo my sister has along her side/ribs area

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi there! I have three I have an ellipses on my finger, and then I have a bird on one hip (soon to be matched on the other side) and a large piece on my lower stomach. All of them match in color... I wanted henna designs all over my body, like the doll I posted. Working up to that point. I designed all of them so they are very personal, and I think they are very tasteful and organic, I have never once regretted the decision. When you know what you want, you know! I think the important thing is to recognize that if you get one, you will likely get others, so settling on the style is very important. If the tattoos are tasteful and well-done, usually even people who don't like tattoos will compliment you on them. Name:  1978864_301149423343119_2118770033_n.jpg
Views: 435
Size:  74.2 KBName:  487727_454686081232800_956443554_n.jpg
Views: 403
Size:  22.2 KBName:  936524_279070715550990_1726658345_n.jpg
Views: 317
Size:  25.9 KB
    I'll be a Finfolk Mersister in January!

I've wanted a mermaid scale tattoo for over 2 years now and am finally getting it done! I just had my outline done for my large-scale (pun intended) tattoo yesterday! I am getting this filled in with watercolor of purples, mints, and a hint of orange/gold in a few weeks. SO EXCITED.

Name:  Scaled down.jpg
Views: 345
Size:  412.6 KB
    Last edited by Waves of Ash; 03-29-2017 at 07:35 PM.

Moderator Pod of Cali Mermaid Wesley's Avatar

Visit Mermaid Wesley's Youtube Channel
    Looks great! (Also, hehe a butt)

ah, I know this thread has been dead for like a year but this really seems like the best place to put my tattoo progress and I really wanna share so I hope this is ok! (I felt it would be MORE rude to make a whole new thread when this one already existst.)

https://www.facebook.com/MermaidLune...97928883768970

(can't seem to upload so here is the pics on my mermaid page)
    User formerly known as "LittleBlue222".

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Lunette View Post
    ah, I know this thread has been dead for like a year but this really seems like the best place to put my tattoo progress and I really wanna share so I hope this is ok! (I felt it would be MORE rude to make a whole new thread when this one already existst.)

https://www.facebook.com/MermaidLune...97928883768970

(can't seem to upload so here is the pics on my mermaid page)
    GIRL! They look so rad!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Waves of Ash View Post
    GIRL! They look so rad!!!

aw thank you!!! I love them soooo much! honestly, my artist has been doing /such/ a good job
    User formerly known as "LittleBlue222".

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Sirena View Post
    My understanding is that you can 'tattoo' silicone so perhaps if you purchased a pure silicone tail from Mike, Raven or Eric you could then take it to an artist or a school and have them actually tattoo your tail.

This is what I want to do. I want to get my design for my silicone tail, then have the matching scales tattooed on my lower back. <3