Thread: Wearing New Merrowfins Tail

Wearing New Merrowfins Tail

This custom made dolphin tail had arrived about a year ago --- Thanks, Matt at Merrowfins --- but I hadn't had a nice iPhone camera with good quality to take video. So, here's my chance to say hi actually in the tail. How does it look? Still haven't had a chance to swim with it yet. I know there are wrinkles. With no one to help me get into the tail, it's tricky to slide my feet all the way into the foot cups (or whatever they're called).

Notice the grey underside to mimic the way a dolphin has both underside and dorsal colors. I'd like some way of having a large dorsal fin made for my chest.

Name:  IMG_0018.jpg
Views: 342
Size:  536.3 KBName:  IMG_0003.jpg
Views: 331
Size:  152.9 KB
    Last edited by Dolphin Man; 12-09-2017 at 02:16 AM. Reason: Add a video

Did you decide to not get the slits?

Sent from my LG-M210 using MerNetwork mobile app

Actually, they're on the tail. Due to a mixup, they are on the dorsal side (second photo) instead of the ventral (first photo). Now that I'm starting to earn some money again, I'd like to have Matt fix it. It would look fantastic, as the slits look well sculpted. The darker paint on the dorsal side looks like it should redone to cover more of that side.
    Name:  IMG_0026 2.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  403.2 KBName:  IMG_0027.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  418.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Momo View Post
    Did you decide to not get the slits?

Sent from my LG-M210 using MerNetwork mobile app
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Dolphin Man; 12-12-2017 at 12:06 AM. Reason: Add photos

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphin Man View Post
    Actually, they're on the tail. Due to a mixup, they are on the dorsal side (second photo) instead of the ventral (first photo). Now that I'm starting to earn some money again, I'd like to have Matt fix it. It would look fantastic, as the slits look well sculpted. The darker paint on the dorsal side looks like it should redone to cover more of that side.
    Name:  IMG_0026 2.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  403.2 KBName:  IMG_0027.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  418.0 KB
    OMGGG!!!... What a stunning tail!!... What material is that?!!... Looks so much like a real dolphin's skin... I'm blownn away

Sent from my CPH1613 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Robartt View Post
    OMGGG!!!... What a stunning tail!!... What material is that?!!... Looks so much like a real dolphin's skin... I'm blownn away

Your tail reminds me of the mermen in Madonna's 'Cherish' Music Video...Whoever made those super realistic tails?!!... Sighhh

Thanks it's a merrowfins tail. Glad it looks so real : ) the material is full silicone, so it feels rubbery. I went to a makeup store to identify which colors best matched my skin color.

Are the slits actually open? Or are they sculpted closed?

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

They're sculpted closed.