Thread: Creating a Pod of Missouri and Arkansas

Creating a Pod of Missouri and Arkansas

I would love to see theses two states come together to create one big pod

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree

Mermaid Lilac<3
    <3 Mermaid Lilac <3

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    I know there at least 3 mers that swim together in St. Louis. I wonder with that being near the border if that would be a good starting point to expand that group.
    When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!

Survivor of cyberbullies

I'm in KC and would love to get to know others near by

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

Yes I agree this is Auquita just keep forgetting passwords to MerNetwork I’m using Tapa Talk. Hey Slim can u give me the names of the Mers in St. Louis trying to get together for a meet up

Sent from My Shell Phone Mermaid Auquita

Quote Originally Posted by Slim View Post
    I know there at least 3 mers that swim together in St. Louis. I wonder with that being near the border if that would be a good starting point to expand that group.
    Thank u Slim I hope creating one big pod Arkansas and Missouri putting theses two states together if any mers live near lakes I want organize a Meet Up!!! Maybe if my mom lets me I got my Tail Slim!!!!

Sent from My Shell Phone Mermaid Auquita

[QUOTE=Mermaid_Auquita_123;294281]Thank u Slim I hope creating one big pod Arkansas and Missouri putting theses two states together if any mers live near lakes I want organize a Meet Up!!! Maybe if my mom lets me I got my Tail Slim!!!!

I really hope either this pod foramtion works out soon, or you guys are able to organize a meet up soon. Just joined MerNetwork to meet you other local mers!

I hope it works out too

Mermaid Kisses
    Starfish Wishes

~~~Mermaid Auquita~~~

Sent from my Shell Phone
    Sent from My Shell Phone

***Mermaid Auquita***

I live about an hour away from the Ozarks and KC. But I'm hoping that in the summer I can go to a mermaid meet up. The pool that I usually swim in (and have been mermaiding in for five years...) has banned tails in their pool. Does anyone know any pools that don't ban tails south of KC?

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app
    Mermaid Mikayla

I know this thread is a bit old, but I recently moved to Arkansas (the Bentonville area) from Oregon and it would be great to be able to swim with some fellow mers again!

Yes I agree! I live about an hour south of KC, and I don't usually have anyone to swim with. Would love to get to know any mers around me. I think a pod of Arkansas and Missouri is great! Edit: I forgot I already posted in this thread lol
    Mermaid Mikayla

I would absolutely love this! I'm moving to Fayetteville for grad school, and I would love to swim with other mers!. Are there any mers close by? I still don't know the area quite as well as I'd like .

Sent from my SM-G988U using MerNetwork mobile app