Thread: Rocky Horror Schwag =D

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Rocky Horror Schwag =D

Hey there! I am funding to eventually buy a MVD tail, and I have my own etsy of wonderful goodies for people to buy!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/hotpatotie
    If you like the Rocky Horror Picture Show, then you will love these!
    They are my little hot-patoties, my necklace charms that represent each character! They are perfect for those who can't make or afford to buy their own Rocky Horror costume, but still wanna look their best at a midnight showing!
    I am still making many more designs! And I can do special commissions (Of different movies, plays, etc).
    I have performed with three different Rocky casts now, and I have performed as Janet for 4 years now (while also performing Brad, Frank, Riff Raff, Magenta, Trixie, Dr. Scot and Columbia). I have had my experience with screen-accurate performances and costume-making - and here is where my work pays off!
    So if you love RHPS or know someone who does, then these are perfect for you or as gifts!

Those are really cool! I'm not a huge RHPS fan, but as an amateur cosplayer, I really admire the work that RHPS fans put into their costumes. I am however a big fan of mid-20th century fashion(I watch Mad Men strictly for the clothes!), so I've always especially liked Janet's clothes.

Love <3 especially the green (scrub? snuggie? what ever you call that thing) with the pink gloves and the bedazzled lips!

thank you!

Senior Member Pod of The South Mermaid Star's Avatar
    Follow Mermaid Star On Twitter Add Mermaid Star on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Star's Youtube Channel
    Cute! I saw those earlier today on etsy! I was thinking about buying some for some people on my cast. I am with Interchangeable Parts on St. Pete Beach in Florida. I will be showing this to my director to see if we can pimp your wears.

lol its funny you say that, Star...I used to be a Cheap Little Punk in Tampa, FL (ya know, sworn enemy of Interchangeable Part lol). I moved to GA so I'm no longer with that cast.

My etsy now has a facebook page! Check it out at
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hot-Pa...39115232844720

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Pod of The South
    Sharing this with my cast ^_^

Facebook: Mermaid Moonflower 月 花
    *The user formerly known as FlowerBite*

Ok guys, I am in a need of some help...

My electric bill has been very passed due, and my boyfriend's job has been docking his pay lately (and GA taxes take out like $200 everytime!)
    I need to make $550 by September 14th in order to not get my power turned off - this is very important for us, not only for our sake but for out pets. We own four lizards, and their health heavily depends on their lights/heating equipment.

I'm not asking for donations, but I am asking for people to buy my charms! This way you get a little something for helping me out. Please help me out, my parents can't afford to help us =(