Thread: Q: MerNation fluke plus monofin can't decide

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hi there! The monofin generally used in the Khaleesi is the Finis Shooter. It fills up most of the fluke and gives it quite a bit of power with the ends still being fluid. The Athena is much larger/longer than the Khaleesi so it can be made with the Finish Shooter or the Trainer. The shooter makes the fluke very flowy/floppy as it only makes it about half way down the fluke. The trainer travels the whole length so just the trailing ends are floppy. Just up to your personal preference! The Athena is our largest fluke feel free to email us with any other specific questions TheMerNation@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mernation View Post
    Hi there! The monofin generally used in the Khaleesi is the Finis Shooter. It fills up most of the fluke and gives it quite a bit of power with the ends still being fluid. The Athena is much larger/longer than the Khaleesi so it can be made with the Finish Shooter or the Trainer. The shooter makes the fluke very flowy/floppy as it only makes it about half way down the fluke. The trainer travels the whole length so just the trailing ends are floppy. Just up to your personal preference! The Athena is our largest fluke feel free to email us with any other specific questions TheMerNation@gmail.com
    I know i can emaio you with every question i have An you will replay even the same day wich is what i love about you next to the tail.

I have to figure out the details cause i found some on that could design it for me, cause i tried but it doen't seem to come out the way i want it to.
    But that also means i have to figure out wich fins and fluke i want.

After that the only part left is saving for it. Put putting up a picture should help with that.
    Making the dream a bit more visable and touchable.