Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello! I would like to join!

Hello! I would like to join!

I am new to this site but I am not a new mermaid. I have been swimming with mermaid tails for about 10 years. I have always wanted to be apart of a pod but never knew how to join or even find one. I live in New Mexico. Thank you!

MerNetwork

Where in New Mexico do you live? I live there as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by (Future) Mermaid Lynne View Post
    Where in New Mexico do you live? I live there as well!

Im also from NM
    Woo a tiny pod is forming!

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

Woo! More of us!!

Quote Originally Posted by (Future) Mermaid Lynne View Post
    Woo! More of us!!

What part of NM are you at?
    Im from silver city

Rio Rancho!

Junior Member Pod of the Southwest Cerúleo Marez's Avatar
    Hi everyone! Newbie mer from Albuquerque here. Still don't have my first tail yet but I should be getting it in the next couple of months!

Nice! What kind of tail are you getting?

I think this one should be good for my first one. My first silicone will probably be a basic silicone from Merrowfins and I'm also keeping my eye on the new Finfolk fabric tails.

Quote Originally Posted by ceruleomarez View Post
    I think this one should be good for my first one. My first silicone will probably be a basic silicone from Merrowfins and I'm also keeping my eye on the new Finfolk fabric tails.
    Ohhh i love the colors, and i have a sun tails monofin and its amazing to swim in ♡
    I dont have any tail skins at the moment.. im debating whether i should get one or just save the money for a silicone in the future

Quote Originally Posted by SleepySiren View Post
    Ohhh i love the colors, and i have a sun tails monofin and its amazing to swim in ♡
    I dont have any tail skins at the moment.. im debating whether i should get one or just save the money for a silicone in the future
    Do what feels right for you! Do you have a silicone in mind? For me personally, I want a fabric first so I can use it as an alternative for my future silicone tail. I'll want to keep it in a good condition and probably only use it for certain events while using the fabric one for more every day swimming. I'm so afraid of tearing the material!

Quote Originally Posted by ceruleomarez View Post
    Do what feels right for you! Do you have a silicone in mind? For me personally, I want a fabric first so I can use it as an alternative for my future silicone tail. I'll want to keep it in a good condition and probably only use it for certain events while using the fabric one for more every day swimming. I'm so afraid of tearing the silicone!
    Thats a good plan, silicone tails definately seem high maintenance.. Ive been looking into The Mertailor, hes definately more in my price range and he seems pretty good..
    As far of the design im not too sure yet, I emailed the mertailor and he said I could just send references of color scemes and ideas i like and he'd work based off that but he makes you basically agree that youll be happy with whatever he chooses to do.. which on one hand ooh surprises and on the other ahh surprises

Thats a good plan, silicone tails definately seem high maintenance.. Ive been looking into The Mertailor, hes definately more in my price range and he seems pretty good..
    As far of the design im not too sure yet, I emailed the mertailor and he said I could just send references of color scemes and ideas i like and he'd work based off that but he makes you basically agree that youll be happy with whatever he chooses to do.. which on one hand ooh surprises and on the other ahh surprises
    Oh gosh, I'd love to have a Mertailor some day! His work is beautiful. I'm still trying to decide what I'd like for my first silicone colour scheme. I think I'm going to study up on my marine biology and maybe the perfect fish will present itself to me, haha. There are just so many possibilities!

Quote Originally Posted by Cerúleo Marez View Post
    Oh gosh, I'd love to have a Mertailor some day! His work is beautiful. I'm still trying to decide what I'd like for my first silicone colour scheme. I think I'm going to study up on my marine biology and maybe the perfect fish will present itself to me, haha. There are just so many possibilities!
    Too many possibilities ! Hahah
    Looking at fish is definately inspiring ♡ i have myself a mermaid inspiration Pinterest board where i complile all my fishy inspiration

Too many possibilities ! Hahah
    Looking at fish is definately inspiring ♡ i have myself a mermaid inspiration Pinterest board where i complile all my fishy inspiration
    Awesome, I just started one myself! Should we follow each other?

Awesome, I just started one myself! Should we follow each other?
    Gotcha, I must warn you though.. a lot of the junk on my Pinterest is residue from my edgy 13 year old self so excuse a majority of it hahah

Gotcha, I must warn you though.. a lot of the junk on my Pinterest is residue from my edgy 13 year old self so excuse a majority of it hahah

As long as you don't judge my strange collection of traditional Norwegian folk costumes, I think we're good!

Hey everyone, i was thinking maybe we should make a discord chat for us NM mers id really like to get to know y'all and the forum format isnt great for general chat

Hey everyone, i was thinking maybe we should make a discord chat for us NM mers id really like to get to know y'all and the forum format isnt great for general chat

Sounds great! I'd be delighted to participate!

Sounds great! I'd be delighted to participate!

Just made a server
    https://discord.gg/GsGqCM