Thread: New tail ideas

New tail ideas

I am finally taking a huge step and ordering a new tail in February. I have decided on evatails. I have the fluke and scale pattern picked out but I am at a total loss when it comes to the colors. I really want something that that is bold and stands out in the water. But I also like the look of a dragonish looking tail. I was wondering if my fellow mers could help me with a color scheme. I have attached a template of the tail but it does not have the fins on the template that I want

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member North Pacific Pod Mermaid Kane's Avatar
    Does some nice red and orange sound good? It stands out in water exceptionally well.

Last edited by lotusauriel; 12-31-2017 at 02:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Kane View Post
    Does some nice red and orange sound good? It stands out in water exceptionally well.
    Possibly

those colors!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid AshleyML View Post
    those colors!!!!

IKR! In this video this one looks green and purple. Most of them look green and reddish. But I Love this video and this viper in general.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by lotusauriel View Post
    IKR! In this video this one looks green and purple. Most of them look green and reddish. But I Love this video and this viper in general.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
    I think I am going to end up going with those colors. But imma make the tail instead of buying it. I’m to impatient to wait for someone else to make it