Thread: Review saying posted but not showing?

Question Review saying posted but not showing?

I made a review of my MerNation tail a while ago including photos and full review and, even though it shows that I was the last to post in the thread, my review is not showing up. Is there something else I need to do to post it?

Anything i I need to add?

Thanks in advance!
    Mermaid Titania
    A traveling mermaid - mostly west coast USA and abroad but you'll never know where she might pop up!

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    all reviews are verified by an admin before they go live because we had people making fake reviews as a means of harassing

Quote Originally Posted by AniaR View Post
    all reviews are verified by an admin before they go live because we had people making fake reviews as a means of harassing
    I thought it might be something like that but the post was from early November so I just wanted to check in. Thank you!
    Mermaid Titania
    A traveling mermaid - mostly west coast USA and abroad but you'll never know where she might pop up!

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    yeah the admins may not be as active right now

Perhaps, though they've a lot on their plate (like new sign-ups not getting their registration emails) and this might've just fallen through the cracks. I'd PM or email them at the Mernetwork gmail address -- have you tried that yet?
    "Only in death does duty end." -- Warhammer 40,000