Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NC Mer-Get Together TAC 2.3.18

Hi Merfam! wanted to share link to my fun #nccookiecon so much fun! thank you to those that came stay tuned for next years second annual #nccookiecon and NY's first #NYConfest still searching for second title after NY but its happening will post updates later on . https://www.facebook.com/media/set/

My first but not last #NCCookieCon

me and my merdaughter Elizabeth who just moved to NC and now is a happy mermaid belonging to the #ncmermaids pod

Tails and more Tails so colorful and beautiful

awesome fun shot by our mersister Monika Shimmery mermaid

part one group shot! Mermaids Mermen

part two of group shot! more Mermaids

and of course my #merwranglerpirate #photographer #helper of mermaids on land and sea Mercreator Ralph showing us how he swims like a merman lol

Just a group of Mermaids and Mermen having a Splashing time at first annual #nccookiecon huge success hope you will come next year photo credit to mersis Crystal Bryant

So excited to have my new #fantasea fin by #mertailor first swim and i love her! didnt want to take her off , you'll see in photos i wore it thru most of the con, instead of #goldenbeast tail didnt want to take her off so recommend you all getting one!!

my #purplerain #mermaids which i call them for #prince who i love #finfolkproductions #mystictail all beautiful

How cool! My first #NC #CookieCon and it was a huge success! Squeeee!

Congrats Cookie, that was amazing work and it looked like a blast!

Can't wait to get the resources I'll need to join you -- but it will happen. See you one day, I hope!
    "Only in death does duty end." -- Warhammer 40,000

Senior Member North Pacific Pod Mermaid Kane's Avatar
    Looks great!

so much fun...can't wait to do it again!!

Thank you Ransom it was so much fun and so many mer's came out to swim with me love my merfamily! I can wait and look forward to seeing i will post updates for future events i hope to make a second annual cookiecon and hope you will able to make it. hugs xoxoxox

Mermaid Kane Thank you it was really great! i had an amazing time swimming with everyone hope you can make the next one

shimmygoddess <3 Thank you so much!!! for being my hostess and picking us up it was so much fun i will treasure these memories forever so happy you came and had a good time till the next oneoxoxxoxoox