Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mermaid Creations By Merman Jesse. "Live the dream. Be the Fantasy."

Mermaid Creations By Merman Jesse. "Live the dream. Be the Fantasy."

Hello...

I just wanted to post about my new business Mermaid Creations. www.mermaidcreations-inc.com

I create custom high quality silicone tails but not at the high price. I think my prices are very reasonable compared to other silicone tail makers. I have found a way to make them inexpensive without sacrificing quality. For those of you who have seen my work up close at MerCon, you know how strong and durable the tail is. I put that tail through the wringer!

Current estimated production time is approximately 3 weeks. I can have a simple tail completed in ONE week once I have the materials. Allow an extra week for addition of tail add-ons such as extra decorative fins.

Also, on my website is my CafePress Shop, where you can purchase my custom Mermaid theme shirts with sayings such as: "My wife is a MERMAID!", "I love MERMAIDS!", "MERMAID CREATIONS Live the dream. Be the Fantasy.", and more to come.

We are currently working on a line of Mermaid accessories and toys to add to our online Store.
    Last edited by MermanJesse; 11-30-2011 at 06:44 PM.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Chesapeake Pod
    Oooooo coolio! To bad I dont have the $$$ or i would probably have already ordered 1 : )
    "Silence is beautiful, not awkward. The human tendency to be afraid of something beautiful is awkward."

super cool,,,i dont have the money,,,,YET!!
    I Believe

Only 4 days left of the $900 Silicone Mermaid Tail Labor Day sale. If you haven't ordered your Silicone Mermaid Tail yet, better hurry. The price goes back to $1275!

Tomorrow is the LAST day of the Silicone Mermaid Tail Labor Day sale for $900.

Own you very own Dragon Skin Silicone Mermaid Tail with a built in Competitor Mono Fin for $375 off the original price! If you are in the US, I will ship your tail at NO extra charge to you!

As an added bonus, for the next 24 hours, anyone who purchases a tail at $900 through the website will receive $100 credit BACK to your PayPal!! (US customers). That is $475 OFF the original price!

Orders must be placed before 10pm EDT on 9/5 to receive their additional $100 off their Silicone Mermaid Tail.

too bad i didnt have the cash i would have orderd three

News!

We are currently having a Black Friday sale on our Silicone Mermaid Tails, now thru friday.

Visit www.mermaidcreations-inc.com for details.

Please take a moment to gander at the new price of my Silicone Mermaid Tail http://www.mermaidcreations-inc.com/...s/show/2558446

$850 + shipping!

Also, the Competitor Mono fin is now offered as an upgrade. It is no longer included in the purchase of the Silicone Mermaid Tail.

Chesapeake Pod
    how will the tail look with out the big competitor monofin?
    "Silence is beautiful, not awkward. The human tendency to be afraid of something beautiful is awkward."

The fluke will be slightly more floppy. Pics of the fluke will be uploaded within the next month or so.

Chesapeake Pod
    ^ Okay great thank u ^

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to let everyone know that things are slow at Mermaid Creations. Meaning I am looking for clients.

Want a high quality Silicone Mermaid Tail without hassle, without paying the big bucks? I am currently selling Silicone Tails for $850 plus shipping.

http://www.mermaidcreations-inc.com/...s/show/2558446

Happy fishing.

Jesse, are there any plans for you to make tails with larger scales, either round with a bubble texture(similar to Raven or MVD's) or in an embossed diamond or fishnet pattern(like the Mertailor's)? I really prefer larger scales that what you offer right now. Also, how much do your silicone tails weigh, and would you reccomend them for dry use? I'm a strictly dry mermaid, so I use my tail for dry shoots/cosplaying and honestly just chilling on the couch watching Splash, TLM, or H2O.
    Follow me on Facebook!
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kae-Le...53963584623799

Check out my writing on FictionPress, which has so far received more than 12,000 hits from 88 countries and territories on 6 continents!
    http://www.fictionpress.com/u/729633/Kae_Leah_W

I do have plans to make larger scales.

The problem is finding the time to sit down at a lump of clay to make a full slab of scales.

A tail without a mono fin weighs about 30 pounds.

The thing about the silicone is that while it is very comfortable to sit and lounge in, it can get quite warm out of the water. Your body heat will be trapped in the costume much like a wetsuit.

I really only recommend the silicone tail for swimming.

I will make a tail for anyone for whatever reason they want to use it for. Those are just my personal opinions above.

30 pounds? Goodness, I'm not supposed to, by doctor's orders, lift more than 10 pounds!
    Follow me on Facebook!
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kae-Le...53963584623799

Check out my writing on FictionPress, which has so far received more than 12,000 hits from 88 countries and territories on 6 continents!
    http://www.fictionpress.com/u/729633/Kae_Leah_W

Working on putting together a video of our little swim today. Had a great time!

you're amazing Jesse, so proud of everything you're doing!

Here is a few photos of Sasha at the Mermaid Parade Ball in a tail that she designed, and I brought to life!

Name:  549161_10150974182764962_626946051_n.jpg
Views: 1014
Size:  49.9 KB

Name:  376205_10150974182984962_1986752335_n.jpg
Views: 1313
Size:  100.3 KBLove this shot! Thanks for the awesome shot Daniel!

Q: What happens when you put my slimy paint job in the water?
    A: This!
    Name:  562715_10150974182339962_868438827_n.jpg
Views: 981
Size:  67.5 KB

Name:  208941_10150974182239962_1080781217_n.jpg
Views: 1081
Size:  109.6 KB

Sasha totally ROCKS this tail! Come see it in person at Mer-Palooza!

love love love love love mermaid creations. it's my next big purchase. in any department!