Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mermaid Mimi's tail

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod lynsea's Avatar
    Tails are gorgeous of course. You guys look identical...

Senior Member Euro Pod Samantha Siren's Avatar
    Wow it looks like a completely different tail! I know how she feels about the cold water though! My first shoot was in the middle of January! Brrrrrrrrrrrr!

"ahhh competition" lol That cracked me up. I get tickled easily. I love to laugh

What...what's her fringy belt made out of? I've never seen such long fringe before...=,,= can't...figure...it out...-brain melts-

Also, I absolutely love that color scheme. Tails with such contrasting colors are always so beautiful

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Chesapeake Pod
    Her tail looks so beautiful!
    "Silence is beautiful, not awkward. The human tendency to be afraid of something beautiful is awkward."

Very pretty and she added so much life to the tail with the new paintjob, beautiful!

I think she did an awesome job Im proud of her. It's still falling apart though I am hoping it'll last the summer so she can save up for a new one!

Hey folks, I wanted to show you the neat updates Mimi has made to this tail. Mimi has my old mertailor tail. It is literally full of holes and falling apart. The neoprin stretched to the point it couldnt be repaired, and alex plus wont bond to it anymore. The tail must be 5 years old now and she's remade it at least a dozen times. Recently she took strips of denim and painted them with createx and turned them into a fringe and heel fins to help patch the tail and cover trouble spots. The results REALLY worked. It looks super cool. We're hoping to get a wee bit longer out of the tail until my sequin one is done and then she can have that til we have enough to get her a silicone.

Here's a video of Mimi with the updates

Mimi is over 6ft, and the tail doesn't cover her bum all the way, so she wears all this fun flowy stuff. Also, her poor feet are too big for the monofin, she does ALL these tricks with her heels out!

Name:  montagehighdefnoncopyrightmusic[20-10-26].jpg
Views: 150
Size:  865.9 KB

wow, I didn't know she had your old tail. she's really done a great job on it!
    (Formerly known as Mermaid Claudia)