Thread: Doctor looking for a Mermaid to Interview to Highlight Mental Health Benefits...

Smile Doctor looking for a Mermaid to Interview to Highlight Mental Health Benefits...

Hi guys--

I'm the assistant to Dr. Erin Stair, founder of NYC-based Blooming Wellness ( bloomingwellness(d0t)com) . Firstly, I wanted to say that I wrote to the MerNetwork and asked the best way to find someone willing to discuss her lifestyle and how becoming a Mermaid has improved her mental health, or how it has affected mental health in general. Iona, an admin, kindly wrote me back and said the best way was to post here, in the general community discussions.
    Blooming Wellness is a health and wellness lifestyles blog and store, founded by Dr. Stair, an MD/MPH based in New York City. She wants to feature folks who live unique lifestyles and focus on how their chosen lifestyle, albeit maybe unusual, helps improve mental health or helps improve social capital ( friends, networking, etc.) - If interested, please email her at erin@bloomingwellness.com. It would most likely be a phone interview, and for your time, she and Blooming Wellness will send you two ZENBands, one for you and one for a friend. Thanks so very much and looking forward to hearing from someone, hopefully!

kJ

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Seaspray Mermaid's Avatar
    Follow Seaspray Mermaid On Twitter Add Seaspray Mermaid on Facebook Add Seaspray Mermaid on Google+
    Follow Seaspray Mermaid on Tumblr Visit Seaspray Mermaid's Youtube Channel
    What a wonderful idea! Thank you for sharing this with us.
    Why blend in when you were so obviously destined to stand out?

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    I've sent you an email