Thread: Asian Mer!

Smile Asian Mer!

Hello everyone! I’m Mermaid Millie! Otherwise know as moon bunny magica on my social media (ie Instagram) ! I’m asian, 21, adopted, and married! It’s nice to meet you all! I hope I can make some friends I am from the state of Idaho and am currently working on a silicone tail and top and can’t wait to show you all! You can check out progress pictures on my Instagram! I am a huge cosplay lover and crafter so if you ever need anything made, I can make it for you! I have my own Etsy and Depop that I use to sell my wares. ^.^ my shop is called the MiNi Shoppe if you are interested in searching me up! I love to swim and I’m an animal science major at my university. I recently got married in April and am looking for some budget ideas for anniversary vacations!! We went to Hawaii on our honeymoon and would love to revisit there again. Any suggestions would be beneficial and lovely! I’m currently in process of trying out to perform and volunteer at my local aquarium so we shall see how that goes! Any questions about tails or me? Let me know! ^.^ nice to meet u all! (Even though I know some of you already through Facebook!)

Welcome, Millie! That sounds like an exciting life you got there. All the best and keep us posted!
    "Only in death does duty end." -- Warhammer 40,000

Thank you! ^.^ nice to meet you!