Thread: Merfolk in the Sims 4 and MermanSimmer

Senior Member Pod of New England MermanJamie's Avatar

Merfolk in the Sims 4 and MermanSimmer

So, I'm not sure if anyone's posted a topic on this yet. I'm a huge fan of the Sims games, and mermaids were introduced as a life state in the Sims 3. This was definitely one of my favorite features of the Sims 3. Mermaids would have scaly legs on land, which would transform into a beautiful tail when they swam. You could change their scale colors, and find beautiful underwater diving spots, where you could swim around and just have fun!

So, the Sims 4 has been out for a few years now. I've been a bit disappointed that there aren't as many life states yet. So far we only have Ghost, Alien, Vampire, and PlantSims (And possibly Witches coming soon.) And I really miss Mermaids.

This is how I discovered MermanSimmer, a custom content creator. Apparently he created some content for the Sims 3, but I don't use much DLC in that game. But I was eager to have Mermaids in the game, and that's how I discovered him. He makes gorgeous tails for Sims, as well as poses and animations so you can have them swim around and have fun. I am ecstatic that I now have the option to create Merfolk in my game.

I still haven't come out to my family, but I thought that since I had a Sim version of myself, why not play around with the tails, and make myself as a Merman? I have some screenshots. Also, please show me if you've done anything with MermanSimmer's content! I'm so happy that I can now make Merfolk in the Sims 4, and I'm sure everyone else will be too!

(Also, I haven't decided between a blue and green tail. That's why I have two different ones in the photos)

(Name:  Screen Shot 2018-02-11 at 7.17.06 PM.png
Views: 1168
Size:  425.3 KBName:  Screen Shot 2018-02-11 at 7.16.12 PM.png
Views: 1410
Size:  442.1 KB

Senior Member Euro Pod Astridia's Avatar
    This is something I've been wondering too but more on the werewolf side (they gave us vampires but no wolfies? boo) But yeah i've seen a number of mermaid mods for sims but so far not seen any really good ones.

Believe it or not, playing slither io can even provide a bit of physical activity! Quick reflexes and fast movements can get your heart rate up and give you a burst of energy

Prepare to embark on an exhilarating journey into the heart of the Aviator game, where fortunes await those daring enough https://aviator-game-play.in/ to take flight. Through meticulous research and exploration, I've uncovered a sanctuary for enthusiasts like yourself, where you can immerse yourself in a wealth of information, from understanding the game mechanics to honing your skills to perfection. With this invaluable knowledge at your fingertips, you'll be well-equipped to navigate the skies of chance with confidence and finesse.