Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Your Human Job?

Last edited by H2O; 05-04-2023 at 02:03 PM.

Hello. I also freelance as an android developer and I love my job because I can create a nice modern app myself. By the way, you can read more about this job in this article https://anywhere.epam.com/en/android...ob-description , it describes all the main responsibilities and requirements for developers. Also here you can find useful recommendations from professionals who have been working in this field for a long time and can share their experience.

Recently, a friend of mine told me about this shop. You can discover excellent, top-notch
    . They deliver items quickly and on schedule, and they offer excellent customer service. I always bought various pieces of art from them and am now giving you advice. They can help you find good and intriguing paintings, therefore I urge you to drop by and take a look.

Hey there!

I have changed my work. If two years ago I was creating subtitles to gaming videos, today I am a captain of a small yacht in Dubai. My dream from childhood became true, yey! Thanks to boat rent dubai marina service, I have a nice job that allows me to not only talk to interesting people but also do something really decent :3

Quote Originally Posted by Calisai View Post
    I dropped out of college due to emotional breakdowns and aimless uncertainty. I have a very flexible job as a retail merchandiser. I won't disclose what company I represent. I can go to my various assigned stores at any time of the day and, to a certain extent, I can choose what days I visit those stores. I work by myself. I hate customers (I was a cashier at a craft store in the past), and thankfully at this job I don't have to deal with them and their rudeness. I'm so grateful to have such a job like this with only a high school diploma. My only issue is time management. I love staying up late and sleeping in. If I manage my time wisely, I could do so much more.

As much as I like my job, I don't earn enough to be financially independent. I earn $10 an hour, and work around 12-20 hours a week. I receive a biweekly paycheck. I'd like to get a second part-time job, but I need to manage my time better first so that I can still see my boyfriend once or twice a week while juggling two jobs. I'm slowly increasing my savings while I live with my parents and help clean and tidy up the house. Maybe in the future I could rent an apartment with my boyfriend and we could combine our incomes to get by, but my parents are conservative in their belief systems. They believe that a couple shouldn't live together unless they're married. Also, my dad would prefer that I skip renting apartments and buy a house. I would have to live with my parents for over a decade more to save up to buy a home outright because I don't think I'm eligible for mortgage payments. My family can't afford to help me. I would prefer that they focus on retirement goals, anyway. As for career paths, nothing really speaks to me.
    I’ve been inactive for a long while, but I’m popping in again to say hello!

Reading this over again, the post’s energy is not that great. It’s been four years since I posted this. I was tired of floundering in stagnant water. Life has changed since then for the better, as has my maturity. I have a purpose in life and a much more positive, ambitious energy. Right now, I’m 27 and attending community college. I have a year under my belt, made the Dean’s List for both semesters, and I have one more year to go before I transfer to university to aim for my bachelor’s. I’m studying interior design, and I enjoy sewing clothes on the side with my grandmother’s sewing machine. I’m still dating the same boyfriend, too. We’ve been together for six years now, and he just graduated from university!

Previously I was posting that I have changed my work in Dubai. Now I came to the problem that I started to lose my hair constantly. Like, it was not just a one-time thing but periodically!

I was advised to go to Mexico and receive help there with a Hair restoration. Thanks to my job in AEU, I was sucessful to do it and now everything is fine. Finally!

I am 25 though, haha

Is it easy for you to find a new job? It's always so stressful for me! Especially preparing a resume and passing all interviews. Perhaps it is because of my uncertainty and anxiety that I often receive refusals from employers.

I usually have no problems finding a new job. Especially in our time, when there are aggregators, online platforms and sites with a huge number of vacancies. So, I found a lot of jobs in Saudi Arabia on Layboard, and I'm sure that you will easily find a job in your specialty with suitable conditions thanks to the convenient search filter.