Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Your Human Job?

Senior Member Pod of Oceania The Water Phoenix's Avatar
    I work in a restaurant as an all rounder, but I'm mostly back of house and I perform all the tasks a fully qualified chef would do. I've been at this job since February, so just before corona but I'm wanting to leave as the owner is really not a nice person. 80% of the people who I originally worked with have quit. Either way, I've picked up good experience, and I'm earning some money while I study.
    Be the pilot of your dreams

**The Water Phoenix: A Western Australian mer**

Instagram: thephoenixmer

Junior Member Pod of Cali Aquatic Raider's Avatar

Follow Aquatic Raider on Tumblr
    I'm a human population geographer! I work in GIS, remote sensing and demography.
    Currently swimming with Mertailor Fantasea 3 monofin

I'm just a managen into an IT company, but it is not the job I'd like to do for all my life.

I work in customer service for an ecommerce website that sells crystal yoni eggs and wands- I do a lot of work in the women's holistic wellness industry. I'm also a painter with a BFA and I manage to sell my work pretty frequently, but not enough to make it full time. Before COVID I was the manager at a massage therapy studio.

Finally i've got a job! Now I've became a proud sex worker.

Sending out a lifeline here.... I have come to the point where I want to venture out and do other things in the human world. I have been in education for over 7 years and I would like to work more in this world. I really am not too sure how to do it and feel stuck. Any thoughts or feedback would be appreciated.

It's so cool to see how many different things people do!! I do custom costumes for a living, and while I'm more of a photographer/videographer for my mermaid business partner, we do performance as part of our job, too!
    Photographer, videographer, and traditional costume artist for Tahoe Banshees!
    Working with model and fabricator Siren Scylla!

Quote Originally Posted by Galaxia View Post
    Sending out a lifeline here.... I have come to the point where I want to venture out and do other things in the human world. I have been in education for over 7 years and I would like to work more in this world. I really am not too sure how to do it and feel stuck. Any thoughts or feedback would be appreciated.
    How have you been getting on? Are you still feeling stuck? I've been struggling with my career recently too so I can relate. xx

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Manlet View Post
    It's so cool to see how many different things people do!! I do custom costumes for a living, and while I'm more of a photographer/videographer for my mermaid business partner, we do performance as part of our job, too!
    Man that sounds awesome!

I'm a trader and work via instaforex review platform. I've been a sales manager for a long time, but this works suits me better.

I'm volunteering at a cat shelter and a dog training place

Prior to becoming disabled I was a system administrator for the department of defense. I managed a bunch of servers and computers.

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork

I work in the music industry

I work in the field of web design. I really like this area and I want to improve in it. I am studying at the university and at the moment I am writing my thesis. I was having difficulties with conclusions and arguments, so I decided to seek help from the dissertation writing service. In addition, a thesis takes a lot of time and is not enough for skills in web design.
    Last edited by Jesus Griffin; 04-27-2021 at 02:20 PM.

I used to work as VP for Operations in an IT office, but a covid came and I was fired. After that I started my own business providing web design services, hired a couple of freelancers and now we are working with regular clients.And now we working on the services of https://viplikes.net/ to quickly increase the number of youtube views.
    Last edited by David_Eckman; 08-27-2021 at 08:51 PM.

I am a student. I study medicine

Junior Member Pod of Cali MermanCrush's Avatar
    i wash dogs at the shelters! so a groomers assistant right now. im glad all those mermaid spells i did as a kid didnt work, its a lot of water. i get baths from every dog and i have so much fun. its frustrating sometimes but its so rewarding.

Used to be a healthcare worker (Phlebotomist/Medical Assistant), now I teach swim lessons and working toward being a lifeguard (As soon as I can actually pick a brick up out of the 12' deep pool.) Swimming without a tail is weird, but looking forward to expanding out into birthday parties and events in the future when I have my (current) dream tail.

Quote Originally Posted by MermanCrush View Post
    i wash dogs at the shelters! so a groomers assistant right now. im glad all those mermaid spells i did as a kid didnt work, its a lot of water. i get baths from every dog and i have so much fun. its frustrating sometimes but its so rewarding.
    Same boat here, that would be an actual disaster, but maybe I'd actually get a raise if they had worked.

Quote Originally Posted by IndieMermaidIndigo View Post
    Used to be a healthcare worker (Phlebotomist/Medical Assistant), now I teach swim lessons and working toward being a lifeguard (As soon as I can actually pick a brick up out of the 12' deep pool.) Swimming without a tail is weird, but looking forward to expanding out into birthday parties and events in the future when I have my (current) dream tail. I even have my own store based on the very best platform with awesome functionality. So you will like that
    Unexpected switch
    Last edited by Vince Roarke; 11-01-2021 at 08:08 AM.