Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Your Human Job?

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    I volunteer in the Salvations Army Op shop in my old suburb.
    Formerly known as ireneho

Junior Member Pod of New England
    Add Mermaid Araxie on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Araxie's Youtube Channel
    nice

Junior Member Chesapeake Pod Coral Captain's Avatar

Visit Coral Captain's Youtube Channel
    Illustrator, puppeteer, rennie, and special effects artist.

Working full time as an artist is the best decision I've ever made. Ultimately I love every hour of hard work put into each day and the rewards of creating are incredible. It's not an easy or wealthy way to live- Its incredibly modest to say the least; however I wouldn't want it any other way.

As an artist you look for ways to express and explore who you are by sharing with others. The dedication you put in will ultimately lead to fulfillment.

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork

I make custom plushies for people and i really enjoy doing it. I'm not a professional and have learned myself everything i know so far but people still seem to like what i make for them. I've been making them for about 2 years now

Do you have a link to a site/shop with some of your plushies danger369? That is super cool!
    www.youtube.com/MinxFox
    I love: Peacocks - Mermaiding -
    Tropical Plants
    That was her magic, she could still see the sunset, even on those darkest days. - Atticus

you can find them on instagram at GD_mischiefplushies ^^

Those are really impressive/cute plushies! Congratulations on your skill!
    www.youtube.com/MinxFox
    I love: Peacocks - Mermaiding -
    Tropical Plants
    That was her magic, she could still see the sunset, even on those darkest days. - Atticus

Thank you very much ^^

I work fulltime at an animal rescue! It definitely gets draining emotionally mentally and physically but it’s MOSTLY to management:/.... I enjoy helping animals haha so i enjoy what i do. There are just those that make it difficult at times. I am hoping to get a new job in the new yr but im not entirely sure what to do. I honestly feel like the typical work schedule just doesn’t work for me:/... i have bad focus, and get bored easily, so i wish i could so something short and still make money for it, like selling items, ha you make a couple a week but it doesnt take up 12 hrs of your day everyday type thing. Outside of the regular fulltime 9-5 stuff I model as well! That’s where i kinda get to explore the artsy side and have fun too ha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk